Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Just chatted with Nike CS and they said to return them if you don't like them and that the information they released was never incorrect. The rep said it was just an affliated retailer that had the information incorrect. Who has a copy of the first press release from Nike inc that had the incorrect information that was used by the blog and foot sites?

I really think it's absurd to pay $175 for the Kobe IV and we don't have "protro" type tech like the Kobe 1 protro

Might as well buy a retro Jordan :lol:

I really think it's absurd to pay $175 for the Kobe IV and we don't have "protro" type tech like the Kobe 1 protro

Might as well buy a retro Jordan :lol:
Lol not even close. All things considered the shoes are still good. Just not 175 good

0ADF33D0-3B4A-4319-85B5-BDB7AFE231B1.png
https://www.mjo23dan.com/2019/02/20/kobes-notro/

Lol not even close. All things considered the shoes are still good. Just not 175 good

I'm just kinda bummed that they would charge the price they did..doesn't make me want them if they're not gonna be more comfortable than the OG pairs..I still rock my Kobe IVs and I love it..some are starting to separate at the toeboxes...but nothin a little barge cement can't fix..

Nike (and the others) usually send a presser to all of us at the same time. That’s why most of these sites all look alike and push the same stuff every day. We won’t copy and paste from each other usually - some do - but from the companies themselves. If one is wrong we all are, mislead by the companies.
Did you grab a pair ?

I wouldn’t be as upset if there were priced accordingly if they were $130-$150 I’d be fine.

But for $175 they are ehhhh
Kobe markup for similar tech within the product line has been around +$20-$25 consistently. Still wild overpriced.

These basically Kyrie 4 tech right?

Kobe markup for similar tech within the product line has been around +$20-$25 consistently. Still wild overpriced.

These basically Kyrie 4 tech right?

Kyrie got that cushlon foam.

Kobe AD Exdous is more 1:1 comparison to the kobe 4 protro zoom setup (only in heel)
upload_2019-2-20_19-27-49.jpeg

Last edited:
yea everything hit outlets back then, even the Kobe 5's which are GOAT

they were nothing more than a basketball shoe

draft days are already sold out everywhere online at least. unless they're mass producing the other color ways which they could, idk yet

if they do, ill be doubling up on most color ways. I still want DD but def wasn't paying $175 and won't now without the full zoom

Those were the days, I bought all of my Kobe 5's under retail, got at least two pairs from Rugged Wearhouse for 39.99 each (ink and inline iirc), rest from the outlets sub $60.

But honestly i'm not mad they don't have full zoom, I actually dont think full zoom is a good fit for this shoe, with the narrow midfoot area. But I am mad as others have said that this is a downgrade. Couldn't they have just used react or improved lunar? A met bag in the forefoot with big zoom in the heel? But to go straight phylon in forefoot? unacceptable

Back
Top Bottom