Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
That sucks because this is my favorite shoe of all time and I hope with this one maybe they quickly changeit for future releases. Seeing this now I have to pay attention to this closer because I get the impulse vibes seeing these are out again.

I feel like I can wait on them to hit a decent sale price. The $175 is meh to me. But I think it will be certain color ways where I go “F it” and buy the shoe.

As much as I’m bummed these don’t have full length zoom I just can’t believe Nike did this on purpose.

If they did it on purpose they had to know that it would come out eventually. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

Some of ya'll when the fire cw's drop
giphy.gif

I’m coppin my fave CW’s to rock casually so I’m ok with it, just not happy about the price

If Nike lowers the price to $140-150 I might still buy a pair of Carpe Diems for discount.... To be honest I played in a pair of Del Soles for 3 years and I am pretty sure the lunar foam bottomed out within 6 months, so I probably played 2.5 years with the feeling of what the protro 4s feel like out the box:sick::smh:.

damn, what if he broke his ankle or something... that would been the ultimate PR nightmare for them

were those PG 2's??
Well he left and didn’t come back in the biggest game of the year outside of anything final 4 related. It’s bad

As much as I’m bummed these don’t have full length zoom I just can’t believe Nike did this on purpose.

If they did it on purpose they had to know that it would come out eventually. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

I’ll say this - they sent me a pair for review last year. This year I was told “we don’t have any to send to media”. They knew what they had.

Its so lame. There was no news for weeks leading up to the release. The UNDFTS come for in April though. Maybe nike can add some forefoot zoom lol.

Still can’t believe they had Kobe talking about making up the term “protro” and pushing the Protro 1 as some tricked out upgrade of a classic... apparently seeding pairs out for actual performance reviews... to this on the next model. Did they think they sold us on this concept so hard we wouldn’t notice? Or did the last Protro 1 colorways hitting outlets cause them to pull back?

I think the only way Nike comes around on this is if Kobe gets involved. If news gets to Kobe in a significant way he wouldn't take it lightly - it's a hit to his brand and somewhat his image. Kobe could then pressure Nike to do right.

I think the only way Nike comes around on this is if Kobe gets involved. If news gets to Kobe in a significant way he wouldn't take it lightly - it's a hit to his brand and somewhat his image. Kobe could then pressure Nike to do right.

Gonna have cats throwing shoes at kobe himself at the press conference.

“This aint full length zoom air! Kobe”
*Tosses shoes*
upload_2019-2-20_22-51-58.gif

Last edited:
Kobe 5s not coming with Zoom in the forefoot
Kobe Vs are slated to have full length phylon. Nike is going to market it as new tech that brings you closer to the ground like never before. They are going to call it python cushioning... The person testing the Kobe V protro had to take a break because of shin splints. They are debating putting double stacked python in the heel now.

Back
Top Bottom