Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Still seems like a lot for insoles. How much impact protection and cushioning could they possibly provide as insoles?

Looks like they make insoles to stiffen up your ride too. Perhaps the Phylon is too soft?

Still seems like a lot for insoles. How much impact protection and cushioning could they possibly provide as insoles?

Looks like they make insoles to stiffen up your ride too. Perhaps the Phylon is too soft?
I’ve only used orthalite insoles that comes with most of my shoes like the kobe X , jordan 31. It helps in terms of comfort and shock especially if im grabbing rebounds.

Whoa, I like the material on the toe box. They need to drop more colorways that utilize that material on the toe box and the nubuck ones too. Not those leather ones that look like plastic - I don't care how nostalgic they are, they look turrible to me.

where's that guy that said NBA players don't use different insoles? :lol:

@KHUFU
I don’t think anyone said that. I’d probably say 99% do :lol:

I just know I spoke on the topic since Kobe Did use the same retail insole on some of the earlier line, I think 4-6 when I’ve seen pictures and game worms for sale they had the original insole when if you were to buy a game worn shoe from a player, they would have no insoles

Back
Top Bottom