Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
1703269815349.png

thats the whole point tho, to limit it only to the people within the area so they can pick up. If they allowed zip code, then everyone all over can enter and just fly/drive/swim/rollerblade to NYC to pick up.
YEa i def know. Yall must know by now... I'm NYC based but I'm moving to DMV. Currently down here being hands on with the home reno... so wasn't around for the pass. All good though

Great. Got snkr pass but not close enough to a store location to reserve?

So this is an LA/NYC thing then.

i hate snkrs... lol was just opening the app to see whats good and saw the reservation.... wont be mad if i miss on these tho

Ls on all LA passes, not sweating it though. I will take any W I can on any pair of Kobe's, but this color way isn't one I "have to have." Still will try the regular drop of course - and good luck to all those that really want them

YEa i def know. Yall must know by now... I'm NYC based but I'm moving to DMV. Currently down here being hands on with the home reno... so wasn't around for the pass. All good though
I’ve live here in NYC for most of my life and entered triple digits worth of SNKRS pass, I can count on 2 finger of how many times I hit lol. You’re not missing much with SNKRS pass.

Back
Top Bottom