Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Just keep preaching it to yourself. If resale it's too much, don't pay. Buyers control market, especially with kids using their mom's credit card. they can't hold these forever
Grown men be hoarding for the resell market. Don't believe it's always the kids.

Edit: changed word

Last edited:
:angry::angry::angry:
3A8BF42C-EB0B-467C-879A-E851C156A8C4.jpeg

seen another one cook 16

how does this work exactly

You would think there would be more pairs for sale up on StockX and Goat, but maybe people are actually keeping them which is driving up the resell price.

Took a
Not even mad
Refuse to pay resell
Not gonna indulge these POS resellers
#same

The only shoes I really wanted were the ones from this morning, but not relly bad. I really, REALLY wanted that jersey. Still do, but not enough to pay $100 over retail.

It is what it is.

I have plenty of Kobes by adidas and Nike, and I have memories and DVDs of Bean.

-foe

These are the people who we are competing with

407C83AF-8E35-49D9-B4D6-307F7BDC7545.jpeg
733B4EEA-2B5E-4D9D-BEB3-0F4A60FBB916.jpeg

someone PS a Goat and StockX logo on them because I honestly think those companies are prob coooooooking with bots

why wouldn’t they? They’re million dollar companies, there is 0 transparency to who is the seller. Hell, they’re charging a buyers fee (StockX at least, I haven't bought from Goat)

#same

The only shoes I really wanted were the ones from this morning, but not relly bad. I really, REALLY wanted that jersey. Still do, but not enough to pay $100 over retail.

It is what it is.

I have plenty of Kobes by adidas and Nike, and I have memories and DVDs of Bean.

-foe

Agree with all of this. Love the 8/24 jersey idea, might customize one in a style he actually wore.

someone PS a Goat and StockX logo on them because I honestly think those companies are prob coooooooking with bots

why wouldn’t they? They’re million dollar companies, there is 0 transparency to who is the seller. Hell, they’re charging a buyers fee (StockX at least, I haven't bought from Goat)

They probably have employees who do that as a side hustle, but I doubt they have a room full of employees who get paid to sit there and purchase hype sneakers with bots

Because they’re all over YouTube talking about bots and reselling

I’m not really making it about race as I can only these two pictures lol
Nah, I hear you.

Even removing race, what makes you think it's just teenage boys sitting at their parents house? There are teenage boys who clearly don't live on their own bragging about bots on YouTube?

-foe

Nah, I hear you.

Even removing race, what makes you think it's just teenage boys sitting at their parents house? There are teenage boys who clearly don't live on their own bragging about bots on YouTube?

-foe
It’s probably both. But I’m just basing my assumptions on what I’ve seen through out the years. There is literally a whole community just for bots and reselling

idk if you guys go to sneaker conventions anymore but if you did then then you would know there’s a mass of teenagers with inventory of the most hype products on the market that would make you question “how tf did they get all this ****?”

Was able to nab the Jersey from Nike this morning. Once again, saw the bots take over before the official release on Eastbay and Footlocker. Part of me wants to get in the bot game, especially after seeing all the successes people have had. Even saw some tweets about people not being able snag the shoes but getting 5 jerseys. Just can't fathom pay anywhere from $30-$100 per month to get the releases. I'm still confused by the whole process.

Because why? Ethics?

Imagine something like that coming to light in an audit of their company. There would be major legal ramifications and stiff penalties. Additionally, that would absolutely destroy their image. They already received a lot of backlash for the cyber attack a year ago, but if what you're implying were true it would be damning

Back
Top Bottom