Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Imagine something like that coming to light in an audit of their company. There would be major legal ramifications and stiff penalties. Additionally, that would absolutely destroy their image. They already received a lot of backlash for the cyber attack a year ago, but if what you're implying were true it would be damning
Are bots legal? If so, I could see resell companies organizing something like this.

Ive legit wanted a bot just for personals

I’ve looked into it, they’re harder to get than any shoe release. Resell market for a good one is like $5k+

My best friend is a super high up engineer at Qualcomm, had him try and create one too but he said the amount of time you have to put in to keep it relevant is like a full time job

Imagine something like that coming to light in an audit of their company. There would be major legal ramifications and stiff penalties. Additionally, that would absolutely destroy their image. They already received a lot of backlash for the cyber attack a year ago, but if what you're implying were true it would be damning
It’s not illegal though. Why would there be legal ramifications and penalties. They’re only objective is to generate revenue. Unless botting is illegal then your post doesn’t make sense

I’ve looked into it, they’re harder to get than any shoe release. Resell market for a good one is like $5k+

My best friend is a super high up engineer at Qualcomm, had him try and create one too but he said the amount of time you have to put in to keep it relevant is like a full time job
Pokey what do you think? Based on what you’ve learned. Do you think stockx and goat are botting?
you got these ultra limited / super hyped releases where resale numbers are crazy.
Then you got the mass GR Jordan’s that literally have sales every second. Why wouldn’t they bot - as long as it’s not illegal.
Sure it would be a horrible PR move if it was exposed. But it wouldn’t be exposed, and even if it was, people still gonna use their service.

Pokey what do you think? Based on what you’ve learned. Do you think stockx and goat are botting?
you got these ultra limited / super hyped releases where resale numbers are crazy.
Then you got the mass GR Jordan’s that literally have sales every second. Why wouldn’t they bot - as long as it’s not illegal.
Sure it would be a horrible PR move if it was exposed. But it wouldn’t be exposed, and even if it was, people still gonna use their service.

In my opinion, they for sure do. Like you said, it’s not illegal and these places have the resources to devote a few people to run a full department if they wanted and the money they see from these releases more than pays for itself. There is really no way for them to get caught but if they ever did they could say the employees were doing it on their own.

I’m also just jaded since I whiffed on everything :lol:

Authentic jerseys may be better quality, but they're really long and don't look as good as the swingmans when worn casually imo. I'd be down to purchase the white laker kobe swingman if anybody knows a link.

Just cuz resellers are putting up crazy prices doesn’t mean people r buying and if ur buying ur desperate and an idiot. Kobe was all our idols but there r more important stuff than shoes. Just hope they go down to a reasonable price.

Hey everyone - Blue The Great just restocked his Kobe t's and hoodies. I bought one of the hoodies when he first released and regretted not getting a T so I just did (consolation for all the L's I have and will continue to take). I can vouch for the hoodie. Quality and design are A++++

Just cuz resellers are putting up crazy prices doesn’t mean people r buying and if ur buying ur desperate and an idiot. Kobe was all our idols but there r more important stuff than shoes. Just hope they go down to a reasonable price.
Screenshot_20200824-111109_StockX.jpg

People are cleary are buying them at the crazy prices. We can call them stupid all we want and hope for what we want but can't tell another person how to spend thier money.

Might have to live without them.

Back
Top Bottom