Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Work was busy and I didn't have a chance to check my Twitter unfortunately. Although I'm still very thankful to have a job during times like these.
And you clearly know.
Undefeated clearly stated a week ago.
August 25 Tuesday is when the raffle will open.

1DED85A3-A035-4116-9747-CD818EF1030B.jpeg
91ACDA07-1390-46D3-90D8-634307A97770.jpeg
8CA5785F-AB4A-469B-8C6D-12D5584917DC.jpeg
C2521EBB-0250-41CD-9709-93A2BE56C259.jpeg
DC332E76-751D-4E80-928A-191EA62A3D00.jpeg
598B0C40-9C69-42D8-929E-DACC0D7BEE11.jpeg
95028F8E-1EC0-493C-8A25-A4210D1D4987.jpeg

3 for 3 this year. The Lakers pair is REALLY nice in person. I will for SURE be trying for the EYBL this weekend. RIP to the GOAT!

Had to try one more time at 12AM to refresh my email and see if I got an email 🤣 sometimes it does hurt to hope

Congrats on everyone who won today and the past releases. Good luck to everyone entering the last one tomorrow.

Plot twist: the undefeated pairs are GR quantities while the previous two shoes were limited releases.

Kidding, I dont know anything

these Ls are tough because for me and a lot of us, these are hoop and gym shoes, and as much as I want them I’m not gonna pay 500+ for hoop/gym shoes. There is a part of me that is tempted to get a pair to keep on ice but I dunno, that’s never been my thing.

these Ls are tough because for me and a lot of us, these are hoop and gym shoes, and as much as I want them I’m not gonna pay 500+ for hoop/gym shoes. There is a part of me that is tempted to get a pair to keep on ice but I dunno, that’s never been my thing.
That’s what is most annoying about these being limited. Kobe would have wanted these to be hoop shoes, not some untouched monument to this ****ty 2020

I'm pretty sure it will be the same thing next year if they decide to drop stuff again

They have time now tho so will have to see

undftd pack was rumored before that. Production does start early like half a year in advance, BUT nike has upped production numbers before after the initial batch has been done already. I thought thats why Nike was going to do when they halted Kobe releases, to up production and not do the fans dirty like that for a legend that just passed. But nope, Nike gon Nike.

And yes the covid probably had some effect in delaying shipment, but it probably didn't affect production of shoes all that much, given that Nike is still making tons of other stuff and releases every other week. NikeID is still working and bunch of shoes are being made to order and delivering in less than 2-3 weeks. So IMO, its BS that Nike couldn't up production or they couldn't put these up on NikeID and made to order for the fans.

undftd pack was rumored before that. Production does start early like half a year in advance, BUT nike has upped production numbers before after the initial batch has been done already. I thought thats why Nike was going to do when they halted Kobe releases, to up production and not do the fans dirty like that for a legend that just passed. But nope, Nike gon Nike.

And yes the covid probably had some effect in delaying shipment, but it probably didn't affect production of shoes all that much, given that Nike is still making tons of other stuff and releases every other week. NikeID is still working and bunch of shoes are being made to order and delivering in less than 2-3 weeks. So IMO, its BS that Nike couldn't up production or they couldn't put these up on NikeID and made to order for the fans.

All they had to do. Literally it.

Exactly. Kind of baffling how people don’t understand this. I get brand loyalty but damn these fools brainwashed af

Back
Top Bottom