Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

:rofl: I know the Grinch is a hugely coveted shoe and it is pretty dope, but I’ll take a beating and agree with ruzzi ruzzi up there. Chaos V is and always has been my No. 1 Kobe, theme or no theme. I actually just sold my Grinches last week after all of these years, so my opinion comes from the standpoint of having owned them since they dropped nine years ago. If Nike was releasing them again this week, I’d buy a new pair or two, but I’d still be more excited about reloading on the Chaos. It’s all subjective. I just love the Chaos V, one of my all-time favorites period, not just favorite Kobes or Christmas shoes.

Personally think these are better than Kobe 6 grinches if we are talking Kobe Christmas shoes

FB8BBF07-277F-4237-9C90-29EB0ABDE4EC.jpeg

Absolutely

Haven’t played 2k in years. Kinda wish I was still into it so I could’ve got the chaos alt cw. Oh well, definitely not paying these resell prices. Ill be content with the regular chaos cw on the 3rd

I’ve been wearing my og Chaos V’s for ten years and they have held up great. The 2K pairs are just a reminder of how stupid the resale prices of limited Kobe’s used to be. I like the 2K pair but it doesn’t come close to the original and certainly not worth what people are asking. Looking forward to getting a protro pair. The V’s are the perfect basketball shoe imo with the exception of some of the pairs where the upper tears after a lot of wear.

Last edited:
Not on ftl launch locator still. Their IG said hoh and online though. Was hoping closer regular FTL will get them. I think I will be able to get a pair at hoh and hopefully let me use my reward.

Doubt evwry HOH Is getting them

don’t recall any of mine even carrying any of the protro 4s FYI, I’m in Michigan and the ones I frequent didn’t carry any

:rofl: I know the Grinch is a hugely coveted shoe and it is pretty dope, but I’ll take a beating and agree with ruzzi ruzzi up there. Chaos V is and always has been my No. 1 Kobe, theme or no theme. I actually just sold my Grinches last week after all of these years, so my opinion comes from the standpoint of having owned them since they dropped nine years ago. If Nike was releasing them again this week, I’d buy a new pair or two, but I’d still be more excited about reloading on the Chaos. It’s all subjective. I just love the Chaos V, one of my all-time favorites period, not just favorite Kobes or Christmas shoes.
What a way to start off the year.

Back
Top Bottom