Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

More L’s means appreciate and wear the shoes I have.
FAEE6F1B-265D-4B38-97C3-C83C1BF75534.jpeg

still crying inside.

got through 4 times 10 will not add to cart. Just says experiencing turblance when it changes to the cart screen

Beyond ridiculous. There has been more than enough time to mass produce these. It would be nice to have a spokesman to speak to why they are making these limited. And not a generic COVID company line answer. They could always move dates and produce more pairs to meet the projected demand. In 2020 everything is fluid. It’s only going to be worse when the grinches release.

The days of finding these at outlets, Ross etc.,for 39.99 and loading up on them to hoop in are well in everyone’s rearview.

Last edited:
Y’all ain’t ready for revolution forreal.

if we got back together as a true sneaker community we could stick it to the man.
pause.

we really just gonna let em keep us in the rat race?

Y’all ain’t ready for revolution forreal.

if we got back together as a true sneaker community we could stick it to the man.
pause.

we really just gonna let em keep us in the rat race?

low key just wanna sell my whole collection

cop some tom brady uggs for winter

crocs for summer

call it a day

tired of feeling like i got got

I hoop in my Kobes so I'm not sure I can justify resale on the OG Bruce Lees unfortunately. My Chaos pair still in great shape and I also have the Zerbras and Lakers pair that I haven't hooped in yet. I wonder if I could do a trade involving my Lakers pair?

Like everyone else, I had my account, my wife, Her mom and my mom all try. L's on all. Kind of expected it.

Stockx isn't bad for my size. I'll wait it out.

Honestly don’t think the protros are even comparable to the og’s performance wise anyways.

Back
Top Bottom