Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Like everyone else, I had my account, my wife, Her mom and my mom all try. L's on all. Kind of expected it.

Stockx isn't bad for my size. I'll wait it out.
We’ll see in a few weeks if prices go down, so far every 5 that released went down except for maybe the PJs who seems to be holding its value for now>D

really wish that the people would realize we hold the power.

us humans and our dopamine addiction. smh.

nike claims everyone loves the competitive nature of buying sneakers now. those were literal words they said. none of us enjoy the goose chase.

if the sneaker community took a month in solidarity to not **** with SNKRS. Two months. And stopped paying ridiculous resale.

prices would be forced to normal or closer to reasonable at least.

let the ****ing shoes sit.

but this is just a dream.

0D33D504-A3B4-4FE0-A8F2-C54A046B20BC.jpeg

Beyond ridiculous. There has been more than enough time to mass produce these. It would be nice to have a spokesman to speak to why they are making these limited. And not a generic COVID company line answer. They could always move dates and produce more pairs to meet the projected demand. In 2020 everything is fluid. It’s only going to be worse when the grinches release.

The days of finding these at outlets, Ross etc.,for 39.99 and loading up on them to hoop in are well in everyone’s rearview.

all they gotta do is put these on a nikeid type of website and make them built to order.

i'm pretty sure everyone in this thread would be okay with waiting weeks, or even a month or 2, to get their pair while nike has to "find" the materials (b.s.) instead of paying 2x/3x just for a pair of shoes.

it's a win/win for everyone except these resellers who deserve the worst. nike gets their revenue and people get the product they want.

We’ll see in a few weeks if prices go down, so far every 5 that released went down except for maybe the PJs who seems to be holding its value for now>D

Facts. Hell for my size there are 8 to 10 pairs available and only 3 for 4 bidders. I'll for sure wait it out.

really wish that the people would realize we hold the power.

us humans and our dopamine addiction. smh.

nike claims everyone loves the competitive nature of buying sneakers now. those were literal words they said. none of us enjoy the goose chase.

if the sneaker community took a month in solidarity to not **** with SNKRS. Two months. And stopped paying ridiculous resale.

prices would be forced to normal or closer to reasonable at least.

let the ****ing shoes sit.

but this is just a dream.
We can’t even get people come together in solidarity and wear masks to save lives. People are selfish af by nature.

Wow, glad I paid resell prior to the release now. Glad dude shipped em out asap on Monday. Just gotta hope there's no skid marks on the back. Honestly, I'll probably pass on the white pair. Those aren't a must have for me. Something about the black parts on the shoe doesn't do it for me. That being said, if I can double up on the yellows locally for 280-300, I'm gonna do it.

How much did you pay for BL and Grinch?

I paid $450 for the grinch they’re on the way to stock x now and $280 for the Bruce lee and of course the obnoxious fees on top of that. Sorry lewi1913 I forgot how to @ people. Haven’t really been in threads since the 8,9.

Normally, im a "if i miss, i miss" kinda guy and move on. But the release has got me pissed off lol. Ive been frustrated most the day over it and i shouldnt be.

Waited for this shoe for years and it goes to people who want to make a quick buck (not everyone, congrats to the fans that got them).....the downside of capitalism i guess.

Prices should dip a bit in a week or two......i hope....also nothing is stopping nike from producing more of these other than garbage reasons.....i get there is a pandemic and that supersedes the need for a shoe but you cant tell me that there arent tons of shoes with a production date post march 2020.

Im just mad, dont mind me.

Normally, im a "if i miss, i miss" kinda guy and move on. But the release has got me pissed off lol. Ive been frustrated most the day over it and i shouldnt be.

Waited for this shoe for years and it goes to people who want to make a quick buck (not everyone, congrats to the fans that got them).....the downside of capitalism i guess.

Prices should dip a bit in a week or two......i hope....also nothing is stopping nike from producing more of these other than garbage reasons.....i get there is a pandemic and that supersedes the need for a shoe but you cant tell me that there arent tons of shoes with a production date post march 2020.

I hear you dude. Honestly, with how the Kobe market has become, I would wait more like a month or more out. I've noticed that my size has dropped drastically after a month or more in a lot of cw's. Undefeated pack, 5x champ, 5 rings, etc. Only thing that hasn't dropped is the PJ Tuckers for some reason. I guess prices stay stagnant or people don't buy it on resell after more than a month out since there's always another release, which is why bot boys have to just move their load of inventory. I'm assuming that's why price comes down a lot after more than a month. Kobes don't command the price hikes months after a release like J1's or other Jordan collabs (ow, union, etc) from what I've observed. Size 9 fwiw, can't speak on other sizes

I feel ya man. For comparison, it was infinitely easier to cop a PS5 than either Bruce Lee pair, and that's with insane demand from the general public for a mainstream next-gen game console.

I was able to grab a PS5 from Best Buy's Black Friday in store pickup restock a few days ago. I'd trade it for both Bruce Lee pairs tbh. Been waiting years for the OGs to release and couldn't cop. My logic is they'll make more PS5s, but not more Bruce Lees for years (if ever).

And don't get me started on the Grinches...

Expected the Ls, but hoped I'd get lucky today. Feeling a little better about my decision to pay resell before the official drop. I think prices should dip in the next week or 2. Hate it had to be resell prices, but it is what it is...

Back
Top Bottom