Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Well then these must've been super limited because there's literally only one pair available in a size 9 on stockx. Dude should just raise his price to 1k

So just because you had to beat a challenge to buy the shoes, it should be worth more than the OG? Regular chaos color scheme is way better than the alternate version. What was the stock count on the alts?

It was rumored to be limited to 2,200 pairs.

Glad my $219 bid was accepted for 5 rings on StockX! My coworker told me yesterday that the prices are going down so I put a bid in lay night and it was accepted the same day.

46D92973-6DA4-43D8-8B6D-B054A4567950.jpeg
They losing money depending on where they live :lol:

you love to see it

Glad my $219 bid was accepted for 5 rings on StockX! My coworker told me yesterday that the prices are going down so I put a bid in lay night and it was accepted the same day.

46D92973-6DA4-43D8-8B6D-B054A4567950.jpeg
I think I pulled the trigger on my sz at the right time!!! My sz is steady going up

For me they do, snugged just the way I like it.

For me Grinch fitment is perfect but BLs in the same size is slightly snug (at first) around the toe box areas (i have a slightly wide feet) but in my opinion they'll break-in fine and perfect to play ball in. For casual wear, in my personal opinion you might want to go half a size up.

Thanks, bought a pair same size with my Kobe 6s.

Anybody who got a card like this with their pair?

Attachments

• IMG_20210109_204542.jpg
    IMG_20210109_204542.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_20210109_204507.jpg
    IMG_20210109_204507.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 562
Yeah I was just surprised because dude said he got it from Footlocker here in Melbourne.

Where did you guys get the red and black laces? I need those, thanks.

Yeah I was just surprised because dude said he got it from Footlocker here in Melbourne.

Where did you guys get the red and black laces? I need those, thanks.
I'm not sure which countries include it with the shoes, but I've seen it before. I assumed it was included in pairs from Asia so maybe they do the same thing with pairs from Australia/NZ too?

bruce lee 5s never came with red laces. og or protro. back in the day everyone bought the red lace up save lives charity laces from nike as the red laces. I kept the red laces from my kobe 5 china and put em in my BLs. those worked perfectly since they had gold/yellow tips

Are there fake proto 5s produced?
I found 5 rings and zebras on OfferUp... different sellers

never bought from them an i don’t know what to expect...

Havent seen 5 rings... but seen all the others. This one person/group has like all of them including the lakers away version that wasnt even protroed

Yes for sure. Almost all 5s have replicas. Most of them the traction pattern is the OG pattern not protro. Only the zebras so far even have the traction pattern spot on.

Don't get scammed folks ! Gotta watch out.

Back
Top Bottom