Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Wasn't really able to check NT yesterday ... bummed these don't drop till Jan 3 now. Really wanted to have them over the holidays, but oh well. Another week doesn't matter and it will make it feel like Christmas is extended when I grab them on the third LOL.

I won't get my hopes up, but I am genuinely curious how good (or mediocre) zoom turbo will feel in these. I haven't tried out the recent Kyries

Despite all the wild cushioning setups we've gotten to-date, the met zoom bag in the Kobe V, VI (plus huarache 2k4) is still one of my favorite set ups of all time to play in (w/ the heel zoom of course :smile: - even compared to some full-length zoom setups. Though the zoom bag was just under the ball of the foot, it covered a decent amount of space and was substantial (zoom turbo seems real thin), and still allowed for some extra flex in the forefoot with the lack of zoom on the lateral side.

I guess I have to happy they are actually doing something to make these a "Protro" this time around... Can't help but be skeptical with a shoe that might still be my favorite model to hoop in of all time

Any idea what the 2k challenge will be?

UPDATE (12/20): NBA 2K has officially announced its next challenge in its Gamer Exclusive Program with Nike. Beginning on Dec. 26 at 10 a.m. EST, gamers who surpass Kobe Bryant’s Christmas Day game-high of 42 points in the MyPLAYER Nation and win the game will unlock the Nike Kobe 5 Protro "Chaos" for their in-game player as well as the opportunity to purchase the sneakers a week early through the SNKRS app. Stay tuned for new challenges as the 2019-20 NBA season progresses.

IN.

Cushlon + zoom turbo + heel zoom? Sign me up fam. They better not flop like they did with Kobe 4 protro.

Anyone know when these would be droppin in Canada?

IN.

Cushlon + zoom turbo + heel zoom? Sign me up fam. They better not flop like they did with Kobe 4 protro.

Anyone know when these would be droppin in Canada?

Not sure if there's heel zoom but Jan 3 according to ftl Canada calendar

Alright I work on Friday so I won’t be able to cop the jokers online .. this guy that I’ve purchased from before (preorder) wants 250$.. Should I take this y’all? I want these sneakers BAD . What y’all think resell will be? I don’t wanna miss out and have to pay 300+

Alright I work on Friday so I won’t be able to cop the jokers online .. this guy that I’ve purchased from before (preorder) wants 250$.. Should I take this y’all? I want these sneakers BAD . What y’all think resell will be? I don’t wanna miss out and have to pay 300+
I don’t see these having $300 resell or much at all

that’s just my opinion

I doubt they’ll be 300 man, I wouldn’t pay the preorder if I were you. Even if you’re working just go to the bathroom real quick when they release and tap the purchase button on the SNKRS app. Doesn’t require much time or effort lol

NT talks you listen. Don't pay that. It's Christmas szn Nike made a lot of these (I hope lol, Xmas Bron 7 sitting so that's another sign)
You saw the 2k, they're trying to sell these Chaos as not a lot of ppl will have a chance at the 2k (no console, no time to play game, or just not good at 2k to win the challenge lol)
If anything resale probably end up at lower $200 range.

Back
Top Bottom