Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

BCE0E7AD-C34B-406F-BD5B-9AC1AEC95ABD.jpeg
01C77200-F3B8-4BB3-8A17-87CC63169E20.jpeg

I have no reason to defend Nike (nor do I want to after the Kobe IV protro BS), but if you read the text, it doesn't lie... "similar responsiveness to the zoom air unit in the heel (meaning the original)." If there would have been heel zoom, they wouldn't have passed up putting that in the official deconstructed image. Still... confusing tech specs.

Looking forward to playing in these despite the shape being off

Cant believe I overslept on one of my grails :angry: so pissed does anyone know where I can get a 10 or 9.5? Cant afford resale

Ima be upset if szs pop back up. From downtown bk(,nyc)... had to run to 34th and 42nd street footlockers

Still wish they did the swoosh the same as the OG

still tho. Can’t wait to get mine.

These just bring back so much nostalgia. Kobes are what got me back into sneaker collecting hard core. I had fallen off the map with kicks for a few years due to being a broke college student. So it's a great feeling now being able to cop something you loved and with ease. Hope they restock these soon so anyone who missed gets another chance. I wouldn't cop at resale JUST yet. Would be smart to wait a few days, if not a week at least.

Back
Top Bottom