Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

A300F115-F330-4AB1-A884-54CEE9D42A9B.jpeg

glow is still strong on these beaters, got a hole on my left shoe from balling and someone stepping on it was a sad day smh

798183A9-CEC8-4589-8057-38288BE1F53B.jpeg

Got a guy selling a size 9 for 220. Tempting to pull the trigger if I strike out on local FTL delayed release. Especially since stockx is about there not including shipping or tax.

My zoom bag popped on one of my Jordan 34s - so I exchanged them for the Chaos'. Felt pretty good on feet, but they seriously look like clown shoes. Especially with those laces - the colorway is exactly what I'd expect a clown to wear. Hate it if you must, I stand by my opinion. Sold them for 160 to some local college kid as I was not able to get a refund for my 34s.

My zoom bag popped on one of my Jordan 34s - so I exchanged them for the Chaos'. Felt pretty good on feet, but they seriously look like clown shoes. Especially with those laces - the colorway is exactly what I'd expect a clown to wear. Hate it if you must, I stand by my opinion. Sold them for 160 to some local college kid as I was not able to get a refund for my 34s.

Lol, my wife said that when I showed her them. She knows nothing about kicks though haha.

well the colorway was inspired by a clown so...

Off topic but I used to have about 10 pairs of Kobe 8s, I wore them all and sold them for not much money at all.... I miss those shoes and decided to look at eBay and stockx, damn they are basically non existent anymore, unless u wanna drop ridiculous money

I never really looked at the Chaos as a clown shoe, the colorway looks badass and vicious to me. They're clean. If you're talking literally a clown shoe, there's so many other sneakers out there with kiddie goofy looney tuney colors, or the "what the" or "multi color" stuff on sneakers that looks more Clown-ish imo.

Kobe v’s remind me of the Jordan 1 color blocking format. Love both of them. These protros are bangers on foot. Those complaining about the cushion Are complainers. I’ve balled in a lot of kicks over the last 6 years and these bring the goods in the cushion category.
if you wear kicks to please and seek approval from others then your never gonna be satisfied.

I never really looked at the Chaos as a clown shoe, the colorway looks badass and vicious to me. They're clean. If you're talking literally a clown shoe, there's so many other sneakers out there with kiddie goofy looney tuney colors, or the "what the" or "multi color" stuff on sneakers that looks more Clown-ish imo.

Well-put. There are some ridiculous colorways out there that I just can't believe people buy :lol: I can't hate, because I know some prefer the loud stuff, but it just isn't for me. With that being said, I think the Chaos cw is fairly balanced, giving you something that pops, but is subdued at the same time.

Anybody else have the rubber on the toes start to disconnect? Only played in them for about two hours and noticed it after.
Otherwise, these things are a dream to ball in! If you’re a wide footer like me and are skeptical about TTS - just go for it. It’s a little snug at first, but breaks in wonderfully.

Attachments

• 979A29E8-CFE9-446F-98B9-FB3F654E86B1.jpeg
    979A29E8-CFE9-446F-98B9-FB3F654E86B1.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 596
Picking up my chaos pair today. My fiances family lives in Oregon so we ship our stuff there.

Once i have them and try them on im gonna decide whether to double up or not. Prices are starting to come down.

Man you guys weren't lying...These are narrow and tight as hell.

I owned both 11.5 and 12 in the OG. In the OG a 12 felt loose. A 12 in these is a hair tighter than how the 11.5 OG fit. Crazy.

Got a guy selling a size 9 for 220. Tempting to pull the trigger if I strike out on local FTL delayed release. Especially since stockx is about there not including shipping or tax.

if my size was going for 220 I woulda pulled the trigger

I’m seeing the OG’s drop slightly and 2k’s start to rise tho so I might get lucky like you

40-50 dollars above retail for resellers is a L take it my friend

Off topic but #2 on OKC’s wearing the 6s (yellow/black)

gonna need Protro 6 to complete and relive my college days :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom