Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Love it in hand. Can’t wait to throw em on feet soon 7C083060-EABE-4BB7-A69B-A9D56296F654.jpeg

I know it's been discussed to death, but for anyone with normal/slightly wide feet, TTS is the way to go IF you are OK with slightly less wiggle room than a casual retro would provide. I got my pair in a few days ago and they were snug, almost uncomfortably so. I tossed them on with the laces popped and wore them around the house after work on the first day. Second and third day I tied the laces down as though I was gonna go play at the gym and wore them around the house and they have broken in wonderfully. I have enough room to fully flex my toes, but any less would be constrictive.

For reference I went TTS on the protro IV del sols and undefeated, with the undefeated feeling slightly less snug than the del sols.

Now they're doing random restocks at 7 am East Coast time, while most of us here in the Pacific time zone are still asleep? And while most Eastern zone folks awake at that time of morning are mostly, you know, getting their **** together for work or school etc and probably not just jumping right on NDC from the shower or breakfast table looking for random restocks. Gee Nike, you really know how to treat your loyal customers right, as usual. SMFH
I would've doubled.
Hold up. What was that? What you say? I know I didn't just read that :rofl:

Last edited:
Sucks to see I miss the restock

no lie it’s funny how it works I got funds ready but I happen to be bed ridden sick don’t even check my normal sites and then boom!!!
I’ll get em eventually

Back
Top Bottom