Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

2018 All star game was in LA

1578460106832.jpeg

2019 All Star in Charlotte
1578460162186.jpeg

2020 Chicago
1578460258000.jpeg
Mannn I hope we get protro All-Stars...Sooo much nostalgia with those! Got my very first car & All Stars that day...Good ol times

It’s been rumored the Black lakers away is coming soon

Hate those with a passion
I sold my lightly worn OG pair a few months back for $100. Always thought they looked good just sitting there, but never bonded with them. Didn’t like the way they actually looked on me. Also didn’t like the look and texture of the skinwire Nike used on that colorway.

Makes sense that Lakers Away colorway would release, how good they are this season they will sell.

I also remember buying all of these TB Colorway is outlets for about $50, some I left DS in the box and the tissue paper made the white side panels turn like highlighter yellow, Smh.

I hope they change the swoosh on the lakers pair to a solid like the Protro chaos. The swoosh on the OG started to chip on mine after a few wears.

Makes sense that Lakers Away colorway would release, how good they are this season they will sell.

I also remember buying all of these TB Colorway is outlets for about $50, some I left DS in the box and the tissue paper made the white side panels turn like highlighter yellow, Smh.
I always toss the paper specifically to avoid that potential issue.

Think imma break these out (Chaos) to hoop in tonight to help ease the pain of my ravens going out sad

Lakers colorway will sell out for sure just like the Chaos
I'm interested to see how they do. I'm not so sure they're a quick sellout. The Carpe IVs are still around, after all. Even though I prefer the V as a shoe to the IV, the Carpe IV is a better looking colorway with better color blocking than the Lakers V.

Same thing just happened to me! I pulled out a pair of DS draft days and the right shoe touching the paper is stained yellow in the same spot! Did you do anything to fix them? Paint?

I remember buying all
Same thing just happened to me! I pulled out a pair of DS draft days and the right shoe touching the paper is stained yellow in the same spot! Did you do anything to fix them? Paint?

I tried to clean them in different ways, nothing really helped so I just sold them all, lol. I got tired of removing all of the tissue paper out of the boxes, so I just put all of my shoes inside those big 2.5 gallon zip lock bags inside the boxes and no more yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom