Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

81 point tee has been sold out all week. Regret not picking it up when I was at NBA store a few weeks ago. Just grateful for all the Kobe gear I've picked up over the past 20 years.

RIP #MambaForever

81 point tee has been sold out all week. Regret not picking it up when I was at NBA store a few weeks ago. Just grateful for all the Kobe gear I've picked up over the past 20 years.

RIP #MambaForever

Didn't even know it existed until I did an eBay search for tshirts.

Mamba Sports Academy items are up. I ordered a shirt to get the sizing. Nike shirts fits wonky on me sometimes. I’ll order more if it fits right.....if it’s still available.

https://eastbaystore.com/OFTS2977/Category/Men's
Wish the tees said mamba sports academy beneath the logo like the stuff he wore does
Gonna have to order the hoodie and shorts and maybe a tee

RIP man :smh:

still in disbelief

I bought a bunch of stuff that same night, it's the best option currently with proceeds going to the mamba sports foundation.

Had to be sure to buy an extra T shirt for the 13 year old mambacita in my household.

Same thing for me with the Mamba Academy stuff...Hoodie, shirt, shorts, and a another ball cap...Got the back order notice for all the items though...First time I ordered through them I had a back order for about a month before they shipped...Who knows how long it’ll be this time though, since I’m sure they got hammered with orders...

Didn’t want to do it but I did it. Paid $460 for the caos protro 5. Never thought I’d ever pay that much for 1 pair of kicks. I’ll wear them proudly though. It pays homage to a great player Kobe and a great performance by Heath Ledger the Joker. It was either these or the Ts6s. It was a no a brainer though. Kobe and the Joker. Not hating but Travis Scott music isn’t my taste. I feel I bought a piece of art that will go up in value.

I like the chaos 5 but after getting screwed by StockX I don’t want to pay double after I had already paid what I did.

Restocks usually happen during All-Star Week. Both on Nike’s website and at several stores in the hosting city. Given the circumstances, I wouldn’t be surprised if Kobe’s are not part of any planned restocks.

Didn’t want to do it but I did it. Paid $460 for the caos protro 5. Never thought I’d ever pay that much for 1 pair of kicks. I’ll wear them proudly though. It pays homage to a great player Kobe and a great performance by Heath Ledger the Joker. It was either these or the Ts6s. It was a no a brainer though. Kobe and the Joker. Not hating but Travis Scott music isn’t my taste. I feel I bought a piece of art that will go up in value.

you should of waited until at least all star weekend...

Thanks for the link to mamba academy gear, got me and my lil man a hoody. Ive seen them on ebay being resold in the $150 range,its a shame.

Hawks coaching staff wearing Kobe’s tonight. I think it’s awesome that so many coaches have been wearing them lately. Hopefully, Nike has more inventory than they let on
Where these pairs coming from. Let me get a size 13 of those worn once

Placed an order for a Mamba academy hoodie. Fingers crossed y’all.

Ordered mine on Tuesday and I got an email this morning that it’s being processed. However, I got an email this afternoon that it’s backordered and it will ship in two weeks.

D1EFC498-8E8E-43BB-AE9D-307BDC13E98B.jpeg

I really hope Eastbay comes thru!

Ordered mine on Tuesday and I got an email this morning that it’s being processed. However, I got an email this afternoon that it’s backordered and it will ship in two weeks.

Thanks that helps and probably better that I get charged later anyway, been spending too much

D1EFC498-8E8E-43BB-AE9D-307BDC13E98B.jpeg

Wouldn’t count on the two week thing...My last order was a little over a month, and that was before Kobe passing...

I’m not expecting my new order anytime soon...To be honest I’m fine with waiting it out but I just hope that it doesn’t eventually get canceled down the road...

Back
Top Bottom