Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I was hoping to get a pair or two of the Protro Vs since they were announced. I don’t see that happening anytime soon, if at all...

81438B00-E45C-4F25-867E-29FB12F160D2.jpeg
I wore and washed this shirt so many times. I think I got it from champs a couple years back.

Attachments

• BEB24D04-9C11-4053-9F31-D2286A5F05CE.jpeg
    BEB24D04-9C11-4053-9F31-D2286A5F05CE.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 98
Hey guys, so a little help here please. I know I’m posting this in the wrong thread and don’t know the rules to all that, but I figured I’ll get the fastest answers here.

So I was able to purchase the Chaos V Protro from eBay using that 25% off code you all mentioned (thanks again for that btw) and it finally arrived. Now I’m not a shoe head or Kobe line expert and the box that it came in is 1:1 ratio with my Carpe Diem 4 Protro BUT the tag didn’t have the “Suggested Retail” detachable tab nor does it have any signs it was removed (perforations). So it might sound silly but just because of the box alone and maybe because the seller was shipping from Czech, I’m wondering if my shoes are fake. Now I’ve attached images of the box and shoes below and the shoes feel 100% authentic and look exact to the point, but I just need either piece of mind for authenticity or return them as fakes. I don’t even know if there are fakes of these out in the market but I felt best to ask around. Oh and the eBay seller had 100% positive reviews and over 1,100 transactions. Any help is appreciated! 0ED8C718-BBD9-4025-9ABF-8B6115A92869.jpeg F4F42C18-94CD-4CCD-98AB-E29CCE5FA244.jpeg 81A1EA1E-AD68-4078-854B-DADE8A77F17D.jpeg

Hey guys, so a little help here please. I know I’m posting this in the wrong thread and don’t know the rules to all that, but I figured I’ll get the fastest answers here.

So I was able to purchase the Chaos V Protro from eBay using that 25% off code you all mentioned (thanks again for that btw) and it finally arrived. Now I’m not a shoe head or Kobe line expert and the box that it came in is 1:1 ratio with my Carpe Diem 4 Protro BUT the tag didn’t have the “Suggested Retail” detachable tab nor does it have any signs it was removed (perforations). So it might sound silly but just because of the box alone and maybe because the seller was shipping from Czech, I’m wondering if my shoes are fake. Now I’ve attached images of the box and shoes below and the shoes feel 100% authentic and look exact to the point, but I just need either piece of mind for authenticity or return them as fakes. I don’t even know if there are fakes of these out in the market but I felt best to ask around. Oh and the eBay seller had 100% positive reviews and over 1,100 transactions. Any help is appreciated
Lots of overseas shoes don’t have that tag since retail is in a different currency. You’re good 👍

82F4FCF7-422B-46AE-8325-DFA86532E722.jpeg

First hoop sesh since Kobe passed. Laced up the chaos for the first time today since I’ve been playing in my black mambas the last few weeks. Need a few more wears before they really break in but they felt amazing just like the OG 5s.

They are still the best hoop shoe I have ever laced up. Thank you Kobe for giving us one of the best signature hoop shoes of all time :pimp:

Will def. be hard to find at a decent price now, this was 1 of 4 limited edition shirts Nike produced for Kobe's Jersey retirement ceremony in 2017. First released at Staples Center, then on NDC for a limited run. Was lucky enough to attend the ceremony and picked up all 4. Last time I saw the mamba in person. RIP GOAT.
#MambaForever
#GigiForever

What were the other three? I grabbed the Living Legend (1996-2016) *sigh* and this tee.

People want to be apart of something. Glad to be on the other side where we were along for the entire ride

True dat.

Dude at work who sits near me been surfing for Kobe shoes all week, he owns a swingman jersey but now REALLY wants in on that shoe action. Trolled him twice when I wore pairs the day after I saw him searching for them [Easter 8s and BL 9s, which weren’t exactly the most “exclusive” pairs at the time]

All good tho, I genuinely hope Nike cranks out insane amounts of everything so everyone eventually gets what they want (except resellers of course lol)

I wouldn't pay resell for that middle shirt especially...the print looks like something you can make at home. I didn't even want to pay retail when it came out. I don't want to play the game and am just gonna wait to see what Nike comes out with in the (hopefully) near future.

So I was able to purchase the Chaos V Protro from eBay using that 25% off code you all mentioned (thanks again for that btw) and it finally arrived. Now I’m not a shoe head or Kobe line expert and the box that it came in is 1:1 ratio with my Carpe Diem 4 Protro BUT the tag didn’t have the “Suggested Retail” detachable tab nor does it have any signs it was removed (perforations). So it might sound silly but just because of the box alone and maybe because the seller was shipping from Czech, I’m wondering if my shoes are fake. Now I’ve attached images of the box and shoes below and the shoes feel 100% authentic and look exact to the point, but I just need either piece of mind for authenticity or return them as fakes. I don’t even know if there are fakes of these out in the market but I felt best to ask around. Oh and the eBay seller had 100% positive reviews and over 1,100 transactions. Any help is appreciated! 0ED8C718-BBD9-4025-9ABF-8B6115A92869.jpeg F4F42C18-94CD-4CCD-98AB-E29CCE5FA244.jpeg 81A1EA1E-AD68-4078-854B-DADE8A77F17D.jpeg
Sounds like you ordered from chriscalifashion.... same seller I got mine from. Having tried on the retros in store before buying (long story, but I passed when I had the chance) and now having these pair that were shipped in hand they’re the same shoe. I just don’t know if I want to hoop in them or keep to wear casually.

Back
Top Bottom