Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

20200827_183657.jpg
20200827_183613.jpg
20200827_183639.jpg

If you didnt get a winner email and you entered raffled within the hour of its opening
You probably answered one of the questions wrong.

Has anyone on the board that got the W actually said they’ll split with an NTer? Or was that all talk?

If anyone hit on a 13 and wants to split holla @ me :lol:

I’ll give u this shirt for free (3xl)

Attachments

• 0099A08F-05B9-47C3-8102-687AB04CEA1F.jpeg
    0099A08F-05B9-47C3-8102-687AB04CEA1F.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 235
StockX has listings for each of the undefeated pairs separately... does that mean they are going to be released as singles too? Cause StockX requires the box to be included right? Wouldn’t work if only sold as a pair

StockX has listings for each of the undefeated pairs separately... does that mean they are going to be released as singles too? Cause StockX requires the box to be included right? Wouldn’t work if only sold as a pair
Prob for people that only want 1 pair

I don’t know first hand but I feel like I’ve seen packs split on Stockx for older stuff. I always wondered how that worked with the box. Maybe for packs they take singles without a box or something?

so available?

I didn't get ****
I was comparing them to the Big stage 2.0 and 5x champs.

we had like 3-4 people hit each of those and with these it seems like WAYYY more people hit

Congrats to those who hit. I hit as well. I’m happy that I was able to pick something up this week, but I’m old school lol. I prefer the pairs Kobe actually wore. I feel like these pairs are a lifestyle shoe and I want to hoop these things into the ground lol. What do you think a fair trade for these would be?? Guess it’s too early to say?

Back
Top Bottom