Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Bruce Lees will be had at any costs. Hope Nike learned from all the *****ing and makes those plentiful. I wouldn't mind trading/selling some of my ds pairs of J's to off set some of the cost for em too.
Hopefully they do make it better with that release since it wasn’t a colorway that was previously produced prior to his death. They should , but probably still won’t , make plenty more pairs upon releasing.

It sucks how you almost have to go after every release to just hope you hit so you can flip for what you actually want.

I know im gonna be heated when i see 800 dollar price tags for bruce lees
Gosh darn it. I never thought of that strategy. That’s smart AF

I can’t think of anything in recent memory that hit stupid prices that I didn’t say **** em and keep it moving without a care.. Bruce Lee’s potentially will break my heart 😞

4B657790-0824-4C99-AC6A-7EB328DE760D.jpeg
Those look nice.

I wonder how long until people get shipping confirmation/shipped and I get to see in hand pics? I wanna see what they look like besides the ad pics.

Also, I wish Nike would protro the Dark Knight pair one of my top 5 pairs for Kobes.

praying for these EYBLs. Not sure if I got the undftds. A friend won for me but their old address is on their account so we’ll see?

praying for these EYBLs. Not sure if I got the undftds. A friend won for me but their old address is on their account so we’ll see?

I’m facing a similar situation. My invoice reflects my old address and when I paid, I entered my current address. Hoping they don’t cancel my W.

I’m facing a similar situation. My invoice reflects my old address and when I paid, I entered my current address. Hoping they don’t cancel my W.
As long as the address entered in the raffle matches the checkout address, you should be good. The invoice might have another address that's tied to the account for the email address used to enter the raffle.

As long as the address entered in the raffle matches the checkout address, you should be good. The invoice might have another address that's tied to the account for the email address used to enter the raffle.
Does Undefeated strictly enforce this rule? It was confusing when a different name and address showed up on the invoice so I thought I had to checkout using the name and address on the invoice. I totally forgot the email I used had an Undefeated account already. I hope they don’t cancel man.

After watching that J.Slade video idk which pair I like more the multi colored pair or that clean *** white pair.

Big stages dropping like crazy on stockx. Forgot i bidded 400 and got accepted. Dangerous app lol 400 was a lowball compared to aug 23 prices
I’ve been watching them every hour and crossing my fingers that I can snag big stages and 5x for a decent price. O for al

Back
Top Bottom