Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Damnit... They look great...

Was hoping they wouldn't look so good so I wouldn't have to pay resale.

They look incredible in person. Hopefully resale goes way down for y’all who missed out.

I really wanted 5x (only went for EYBL’s and 5x during mamba week). I think the 5x will look great in person too.

5 rings, Bruce Lee’s and on will be a PROBLEM.

Last time I hit anything on SNKRS was the cactus jack 4s. I don’t even get push out notifications even though I’ve been signed up for them since day 1

SNKRS pair came in. Loving the

81441D1A-E999-4714-BFE7-918D27DBB867.jpeg
7A8B9B3E-A9E4-445C-B789-5A52ACE999F8.jpeg

You don’t get exclusive access because they are pissed you returned those snakeskin shorts they worked hard to make and deliver to you. Never again will you get EA.
:lol:Believe me, I've returned a helluva lot more than that. I know you're just joking but I think this whole theory that if you return stuff or you do whatever else has some big impact on your chances is a bit silly. I mean, the chances appear almost zero as it is when you imagine how many people have the app and how few ever get a shot. Some additional layer of screening doesn't really seem necessary on Nike's end and just adds another layer of work/complexity for the app developer. I generally go with the idea that it's just random.

Will anyone get dissapointed if nike skips the kobe 7 and go straight to kobe 8s. After the kobe 6
Kobe 6 -2021
Kobe 8-2022
I'd be curious if they do that del sol kobe system again. I never used that ankle one, just the low insole. Personally loved the 8's more than the 7's. The tongue would sometimes cut into my ankle if not wearing the right socks, but those things were so lightweight when hooping. Sad I actually threw my old pair away since they came apart and lost all the traction. Milksnake cw btw

I was really diassapointed that nike skipped the kobe 3.
They could have made crazy colourways with it.
And kobe mention that kobe 3 was his most memorable kobes of all time.
Now ill never get to own one.

I hate Kobe 7. That shoes is so snug. So I don't mind at all if they skip the 7. Just bring the 8 sooner the better. My favs Kobe of all time. If they can make the tounge the same as the black elite or superhero, that's golden.

Real question is..are WE and general fans going to be able to cop any of those releases at Retail before the vultures eat them up.

I do not think it was because of the shoes, but rather the 15 game stretched in which he played over 40 minutes on average and everything sadly took its toll! D‘Antoni should have pulled him against the Warriors when he was on the ground for a second time and bent his knee! The Lakers won the last 3 games of the regular season without him, they should have just rested him and told him, Game 1 as the 8th seed, you will be fully healthy and scare the crap out of the Spurs! Sometimes you speak about what if’s. This for me is the biggest what if in Kobe‘s career!

dude thought he told us breaking news lol, duh of course we know he tore his achilles in the 8's (btw it was in the elites)

It wasn't the 8's that caused his injury, it was his age and over playing time because of D'Antoni being a crap coach. Doesn't take away from the 8's being one of the top coveted model of his sig line.

I do not think it was because of the shoes, but rather the 15 game stretched in which he played over 40 minutes on average and everything sadly took its toll! D‘Antoni should have pulled him against the Warriors when he was on the ground for a second time and bent his knee! The Lakers won the last 3 games of the regular season without him, they should have just rested him and told him, Game 1 as the 8th seed, you will be fully healthy and scare the crap out of the Spurs! Sometimes you speak about what if’s. This for me is the biggest what if in Kobe‘s career!
Except by all accounts, he told D'Antoni and everyone else at the Lakers to **** off and he was playing as many minutes as he wanted to play on his mission to make the playoffs. Of course, no one there had the balls to tell him to shut up and scratch him from the lineup, but probably easier said that done in the context of the time.

Even MJ hating *** was impressed by what Kobe was doing that season

“playing 38 minutes at 34 and guarding the point guard is ludicrous” MJ on Kobe

Back
Top Bottom