Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I love the lakers post game wit u and Trev. I was kind of tight when I didn’t see one immediately last night. But I found out there were technical issues. It worked out for me though because now I can watch today and take a hour off my work shift lol
That’s awesome bro. Glad you enjoy it!!
I’ve always loved hearing Trevor’s takes after games

#BatmanDay

A315772B-0C9D-4FC1-A768-105F5FF1299F.jpeg

I know they’ve done several retread Chaos pairs like these and those pink upper ones awhile back, but I’d buy both immediately, I think they’re sick, regardless.

Also, finally got shipping notification for the Undefeated pack I ordered for someone else. Sz 9, so that theory about them shipping by size seems busted.

the PJ's look better than the Zebras, but that ain't saying much lol.

Zebras would've looked better without all that busy pattern, but again thats what the FTB 5's are for lol

1600619149898.png

Yikes at those PJs. Those sure are ugly. Random colors.
if they just made the outsole a color and gave the midsole a splatter it could’ve saved them

Decided to bust out the Lakers pair for a training session with my oldest daughter today. I have the Zebras coming via my buddy as well. I’m not sure which two pairs to keep in the bag now for hooping. I feel fortunate that I have this decision to make however!

Attachments

• DD85C451-C555-45AE-90FE-00925A22C5B2.jpeg
    DD85C451-C555-45AE-90FE-00925A22C5B2.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom