Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

FE4B925B-A61C-4CE6-950A-39017F6FBD19.png
Smh immediate L

Going to go play the lotto since hitting a draw is a miracle. Shoe palace dropped like a minute early and was OOS by release time 45 seconds later. (Struck out on Mamba week. Hit on Demar’s and now 5 rings)

Attachments

• F5CF570C-6DE2-4128-BA6F-001F1380FB91.png
    F5CF570C-6DE2-4128-BA6F-001F1380FB91.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 334
This was a tough one for me I got the L on SNKRS and then went to FTL to try to get them but didnt find the shoe on FTL at first so I assumed they didnt have them. Checked again and they were there but my size was already sold out. Looks like this is a resell cop. :stoneface:

L on SNKRS

also got the "third party payment failed" thing

Haven't hit on anything since the violet AM90s. Footsites are purely for bots and DSG has like two size runs. Raffles are pointless. Time to find a new hobby.

That’s the best way to kill demand for collectibles.

That's true, but also there's degrees to this. It would probably be a bad business move for Nike to make so many of these that they go on sale. But making enough so that day 1 purchasers, or even just hour 1 purchasers, can reliably get them would be unlikely to kill demand. That's especially when you're dealing with these releases in the short-term aftermath of Kobe's death.

i just dont understand why they can't flood the market.
Nike does their part, im sure eBay and StockX have a full stock run up already.
The issue that need be addressed that people still dont take seriously is reseller bots.

Back
Top Bottom