Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

8E6F9B96-E4C3-42F5-82A7-1448E9F64EFB.jpeg

F**k paying resale man, it's such a slippery slope. It starts off with the occasional purchase, then it becomes more and more frequent. Next thing you know you've made more purchases through resale than retail. As much as I want these protro 5's, I've held off on paying resale for any of the releases thus far. Nike needs to get their act together and increase production as opposed to limiting these sneakers just to capitalize on hype.

Before this release I had paid resale twice before in 15 years... I've paid resale twice already since August just for these Kobes... You ain't lying!

This is weird, but did anyone who won the undefeated Kobe pack get an invoice from them recently for the pack again.. with a whole new invoice number?

Paid resale for the first time this year...but it was using Goat credits from my little outlet flips. Might sound silly but it didn’t really seem like it was “my” money, if that makes sense.

Yeah **** resale. Was gonna pay a small markup for 5 rings locally but decided no last minute. The more you buy resell the more it encourages resellers. I know it won’t make a difference but it’s all about principles.

Back
Top Bottom