Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

BlondPaltryEmeraldtreeskink-max-1mb.gif

nice carpet :emoji_smirk:

I dunno these fee discounts made the price drop a decent amount today. Plus with more pairs in hand, good combo for a decent price drop. Maybe 10-15 more but don’t you have to account for them going back up after tonight?

Yeah same, just pulled the trigger on Bruce Lees for $290 shipped on stockx. Dont really wanna wait another 1-3 weeks to see if these drop. I want these in hand asap. Wanna rock these already. Cant wait...

Can anybody help me out with a sizing update on BL’s? Specifically compared to the Eybl’s or anything that released on mamba week. Are newer releases still running narrow? Hoping Nike fixed it as finding 13.5 is either expensive af or impossible. Much appreciated!

Mannn that 13.5 is so clutch if you’re able to get your hands on a pair. Way back I was able to grab a 13.5 in the Kobe 8 mambacurial from a brick & mortar store in Spain shout-out to who posted that link back then :pimp: **** sucks now cuz you gotta damn near hoop in the 13 or they won’t ever really break in & that 14 has way to much wiggle room & ****s long af :lol:

Mannn that 13.5 is so clutch if you’re able to get your hands on a pair. Way back I was able to grab a 13.5 in the Kobe 8 mambacurial from a brick & mortar store in Spain shout-out to who posted that link back then :pimp: **** sucks now cuz you gotta damn near hoop in the 13 or they won’t ever really break in & that 14 has way to much wiggle room & ****s long af :lol:
Yep was looking at 13.5 myself looks like two sold earlier on stockx for normal prices

I wish I could go with my regular 8.5 in Kobe 5s, the OGs BLs are around 225 on stock x and the 9 is a $30 difference...but I’ve tried on the 8.5 before with the chaos at a footlocker before the craziness of 2020 and it felt like my foot was in a chokehold. And before you ask I don’t have a wide foot, and these would be for casual only.

Thought StockX fees discount ended midnight PST? Misread it as PST. Nvm

• This promotion runs from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST on Monday, November 30, 2020.

Been watching the 5 rings. Stockx has my size 10 at $214 so after fees and shipping it comes out to like $234. Should I just bite the bullet and purchase or wait a lil longer?

Bit the bullet and got my 10 for 270 on goat. They may go down but I don’t think it will be much under that.

Bit the bullet and got my 10 for 270 on goat. They may go down but I don’t think it will be much under that.
Looks like they’ve gone up not down since you pulled

debating selling my demar PE pair for Bruce lee since prices would work out similar. Then using a wooden shoe tree in them for a week :rofl:

Looks like they’ve gone up not down since you pulled

debating selling my demar PE pair for Bruce lee since prices would work out similar. Then using a wooden shoe tree in them for a week :rofl:

Yea the rapid price drop was due to the 50% off and it being holidays. They will go back up. I want to double but its just not worth it at resale. Retail for sure but ill just make this pair last. My 5x champs came in and they are 🔥

I still think they’ll drop as peoples cc balances come due. Probably mid January, but it’s an iconic shoe that I’ve always wanted so the 30-40 to secure is worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom