Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Noticed the toe is slightly coming off. Goat offered $25 in credit back or free return. A little annoyed. Paid $350 for them. I don’t think I’ll catch that price again.

Attachments

• A6B75145-4D1E-40EC-850E-CE6C9BE75853.jpeg
    A6B75145-4D1E-40EC-850E-CE6C9BE75853.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 219
yikes... Hopefully other colorways aren't like that. Wonder if there's anyway to stop the spread, maybe a little clear coat or something so it doesn't get any worse

bigger sizes are the ones getting deals closest to retail. I have a hard time finding deals in my size 10.5
Sucks we're on the popular size range, but yellow BL pair did went down to sub $300 range since last week. So we'll see if it comes down some more since there's gonna be a boat load of releases for this month.

I was hooping in my 5 rings last week. really think I prefer playing ball in 5's over 4's. Much tighter and less clunky for me personally. Wondering what everyone does with their old hoop pairs when they run outta tread? Do you use them for casual wear or just toss em? I got rid of my milk dud 8's a while back because the bottoms were all smooth from loss of traction. Really regret throwing those away now

I wore my Inlines and POPs to do yardwork after they had been retired from hoops. Literally threw them away early jan 2020 :frown:

I was hooping in my 5 rings last week. really think I prefer playing ball in 5's over 4's. Much tighter and less clunky for me personally.

This is exactly why i prefer 5s over 4. Even way back 10 years ago. Once i played in 5 i sold all my 4s. 6 is 5 on steroids. Its ayt but its too bulky and bouncy for me. 5 is perfect balance of 4 and 6

Just now, struck out on a deal on the Alt... smh. The seller said someone bought it from Ebay while I was negotiating on Offer Up

This is exactly why i prefer 5s over 4. Even way back 10 years ago. Once i played in 5 i sold all my 4s. 6 is 5 on steroids. Its ayt but its too bulky and bouncy for me. 5 is perfect balance of 4 and 6
5 > 8 > 4. Never hooped in 6s so not sure where they fit within that ranking. Only wore Grinchs casually.

4s started a revolution but the 5s perfected it. I felt faster in the 5s compared to the 4s and I already felt fast in the 4s. I think the heel-toe (zoom/lunar) transition and extra materials on the 4s were what held them back. The 5s with the one piece upper and zoom/zoom combo were perfect. About the only thing the 4s had a leg up on the 5s were traction but once broken in, 5 traction was above average.

Copped 5 Rings last week for $250 shipped on GOAT. Copped BLs today for $275 shipped on eBay. Just need another pair of BLs once/if they drop further, Alts, Big Stage and EYBLs and I'll be set. 5x Champs are nice but at this point I'm only willing to go ~$100 above retail. I pretty much never pay resale (retail or bust) but had to make an exception for my favorite shoe of all time.

Also copped these laces all the way back from 2009 to swap in to the BLs:
nike-product-red-shoe-laces.jpg

Even when I get a win on SNKRS, I still lose. Nike just hit me with this garbage

I feel you. Happened to me recently on the lucky green 1s. Nike lost my shipment in between their warehouse and FedEx...and currently my black gold 1s are pending shipment since 11/30. Can’t celebrate till their actually in hand.

Back
Top Bottom