Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Full size up pair came in, just threw them on and I am cool with the fit! Although I’m wearing elite socks. Not going to hoop so I don’t need these tight. Will be swapping laces. I would say half size up would be ideal but since 13.5 doesn’t exist, a full size thankfully works good enough
02AB8195-2736-4559-B24E-83752CB1DDC0.jpeg
2754DD91-5543-48B5-8949-7E44E2D931C2.jpeg

I wear my Kobe’s casually so it’s killing me not being able to wear them. Hell I usually would throw some on just to grocery shop, but I’m not stepping foot in any grocery store with the C word lurking:frown:

Full size up pair came in, just threw them on and I am cool with the fit! Although I’m wearing elite socks. Not going to hoop so I don’t need these tight. Will be swapping laces. I would say half size up would be ideal but since 13.5 doesn’t exist, a full size thankfully works good enough
I had to do the same. Threw some force fields in them and that helped with the deadspace. Biggest worry for me going a whole size up was the creasing on the plastic upper since more dead space = a lot more creasing imo. I dont care about creasing, but i would imagine eventually it will crack 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wear 10s in just about everything and they’re tight but I feel like a 10.5 would look like a clown shoe. Reminds me of yzy 350 v2 fits. Up half a size feels nice but just way too much space for my toes.

I wanted stay tts but it wasnt gonna be doable for long. They are snug as **** near the toes. I can wear thick socks in damn near every other shoe tts and it wasnt as tight as these with thin socks tts. Idk what Nike did with the old mold but this new one is stupid.

02AB8195-2736-4559-B24E-83752CB1DDC0.jpeg
2754DD91-5543-48B5-8949-7E44E2D931C2.jpeg
do they look alot bigger than your 13's? I want to get for ball but also just to have an probably casually too.. the 13.5 would be perfect unless certain pairs fit differently. Do Bruce's have a little more room i wonder?

do they look alot bigger than your 13's? I want to get for ball but also just to have an probably casually too.. the 13.5 would be perfect unless certain pairs fit differently. Do Bruce's have a little more room i wonder?
Unfortunately I don’t have any other 5s to compare but I could send u a pic of these versus a diff sneaker when I get home later. I’d def say if you’re gonna hoop in em, don’t go a full size up. I like my hoop shoes tight though

I wear 10s in just about everything and they’re tight but I feel like a 10.5 would look like a clown shoe. Reminds me of yzy 350 v2 fits. Up half a size feels nice but just way too much space for my toes.

I'm totally the same. I've got 4 pairs of the protros now all in 10.5... They got too much space in the toebox but I know for certain a 10 wouldn't work. So I'll deal with the extra wiggle room. Rocking casually only so no biggie I guess

Just happy to have picked up a sneaker. This was my first pair of shoes picked up since the gamer joker/pg jokers back in December.

Ive fell out of the collect em mentality and its been good but i do plan on doubling up on some must haves.

Ive debated on picking up the alternates but i dont know yet.
20201203_165714.jpg

I want the alternates but for retail lol

The only Kobe 5 “chaos” I got for retail, was a assist, from my good friend. Thankful for that though

So 1 out of 6 pairs😤

Just received mine and they are tight AF. Still planning on balling in these but I have to wear thin socks. As I wore them though, I can feel them breaking in which is good news.

Wanting some additional opinions on this as well

My pair of chaos broke in after a few wears. They were pretty snug at first, but loosened up/formed to my foot pretty quickly. I could see why wearing elite or thick socks would make them uncomfortable though.

And now prices going back up

got a few kicks getting authenticated Tomorrow on goat wanted to grab the alts on the lower end oh well

For anyone considering the OGs... Remember that the soles on the OG IV V and VI are highly susceptible to sole separation from the midsole. The glue used in these models doesn’t hold tight.

Back
Top Bottom