Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

7B75C904-C086-4288-829C-56498760182D.png

These don’t look like originals 👀👀
7B75C904-C086-4288-829C-56498760182D.png

someone in the comments said those are fake. i kinda agree because something about them look off.

also is it a guarantee that stockx will give a $40 refund for the 5 rings due to the heel scuffs? if so i’m bouta go that route lol

1,000%

they make fake stockx receipts? Probably a stupid question, just ultra skeptical looking at offer up
they make fake tags

so I’m going to assume without a doubt they easily make fake receipts since they make em for all other stores and companies

Anyone know how to prevent or reduce the lining from tearing? it happens to all of my kobes but mostly on the inner sides
1607362316300.png
You can try covering that area with tape beforehand. I've also added glue to some of of my shoes that I know will tear due to friction. It stiffens the fabric and prevents them from tearing sometimes.

Damn Ja flexing prelude protro’s. Must be nice to be a Nike athlete and get anything protro treatment. That flywire is the giveaway this time.

Damn Ja flexing prelude protro’s. Must be nice to be a Nike athlete and get anything protro treatment. That flywire is the giveaway this time.
Those have to be fake. The blue isn’t supposed to be that dark. Also if there were in fact sample protros of preludes and big stages lying around we’d be seeing AD, Derozan, Tucker, Hield, etc showing them off first.

Can’t believe Ja is wearing fakes smh

Those have to be fake. The blue isn’t supposed to be that dark. Also if there were in fact sample protros of preludes and big stages lying around we’d be seeing AD, Derozan, Tucker, Hield, etc showing them off first.

Can’t believe Ja is wearing fakes smh
I was thinking the same thing yesterday but wasn’t sure lol

check this out. the heel is way off for example. first pic is Ja's, second is legit. third is Ja's preludes where the blue is different from the OG

Attachments

• fake bs.JPG
    fake bs.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 97
  • legit bs.jpg
    legit bs.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 101
  • fake prelude.JPG
    fake prelude.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 183
  • legit prelude.jpg
    legit prelude.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
There should be yellowing around that gold part on the sole. It happened to both my home and away's. Something seems off on those.

Bro they will go down! Stop trying to make people panic buy in here SMH 🤦‍♂️
Lol I’m not I’m just shocked Bruce Lee’s are this cheap. I’ve been collecting Kobe’s for a while and Kobe prices before the new releases were expensive and hard to find. I haven’t seen a Bruce Lee in a 10.5 before this release for a couple of years especially below the 400 mark

they make fake tags

so I’m going to assume without a doubt they easily make fake receipts since they make em for all other stores and companies
yeah 100%. im skeptical of everything, they def make fake receipts and such. i can't deal with offer up and fbook marketplace..

Cmon I don’t have a microscope. Tag and a receipt from 9/8/20 for a purchase price of $295. But saying 200+ ship
94E48D79-7F42-4337-B523-6298661F4FF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Max I’ll pay for grinches is $500

if they go as low as other protros, I will double up

my favorite Kobe CW of all-time

check this out. the heel is way off for example. first pic is Ja's, second is legit. third is Ja's preludes where the blue is different from the OG
With the investigative work lol. Yea it was type weird seeing Morant in Kobes but was hyped another Kobe athlete added to the list... but yea joints based on comparison are fake... but hey who are we to judge lol

Back
Top Bottom