Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

First pair arrived today! I wanted to double up on the pack, but I am glad I did on the HoFs! Just a great looking shoe and I can’t wait to rock them indoors, hopefully next month already! Will take more photos together with the pack on the weekend!
E4CEEA57-F768-4745-BF6B-6807A60C60B4.jpeg

Attachments

• EC622C99-7273-4901-A5CF-10150E717EB1.jpeg
    EC622C99-7273-4901-A5CF-10150E717EB1.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 145
Does someone in this thread have photos of every single style of Nike Kobe shorts, tank tops and hoodies that were released between 2004 and 2018? I bought a couple of vintage Kobe apparel items over the past years and I just wanted to see what might still interest me, once it becomes available. I bought the black/yellow jacket that he wore while he jumped “over” the Aston Martin as well as the Kobe 4 or venomenon 4 tank top in the past weeks for example.

Yea that's alot. I know a user in IG posts apparel here and there with his Kobe kicks posts. He's the only one I've seen do it

Anyone here get the Undefeated X Kobe V Protro "HOF" in size 12.5? I skimmed this thread and have looked on various local apps but didn't see any winners.

Man I tried these HOF one last night and either my foot got fatter or they run super narrow :lol:

I’m an 8 in regular OG 5s and went 8.5 on these. Length wise is perfect/roomy but that width, Lawd

Man the HOF V’s are super tight in the toe box area. My chaos pair was tight also but these I don’t expect I will be able to wear.
If you are between sizes definitely go up.

Man the HOF V’s are super tight in the toe box area. My chaos pair was tight also but these I don’t expect I will be able to wear.
If you are between sizes definitely go up.

I had the same with the Bruce Lees. The OGs did NOT fit this tight.

I posed or at least thought i posed... for folks who got the protro 5s in a comfortable sz did you guy go same sz with the undefeated pairs. I asked someone on IG and he said it was the same

Last edited:
If any of you guys know of someone that got an 11.5 and doesnt really want them..... can yall help me out

Size 9 for the HoFs sitting around $300-310 on GOAT. Is the price gonna dip some more, or are most pairs in hand by this point? Wanna pull the trigger soon.

Size 9 for the HoFs sitting around $300-310 on GOAT. Is the price gonna dip some more, or are most pairs in hand by this point? Wanna pull the trigger soon.

Second wave is still OTW to people so it could go down a little more but you should probably get them soon.

At the prices they’re selling for now, sellers only making $40-50 after fees and before cash out. I’d be surprised or confused if they were willing to go lower especially since these are kind of special for a number of obvious reasons. If you bought any lower I feel like you’re wandering into flaky seller territory.

I think on SX you might be able to get 290, maybe 280 over the next couple of days. 300 on GOAT would be a win for me. But I feel like sometimes it’s better to pay a little bit more just to make the seller a little happy so they don’t change their minds lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom