Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

I copped the OG pair at a boutique back when they dropped. I was only like 17 but they were on sale so I couldn’t pass. Not surprised they didn’t fly off shelves considering they hit sales racks when Lebron was hyped and they were the first color way of the 3s. If they drop under $150 on the resale market I’ll cop a second pair

Have my Homes coming in next week but couldn't get over the thought if I had bought the correct size or not online and it drove me crazy lol. So I just came back to the only store I know of in the city that had these and finally tried on my size. Verdict.....definitely TTS...I'm kind of mind boggled that people thought these run small. To each their own and everyone's foot is different, but man..these had the perfect fitment. Hope this info helps anyone about sizing.

On a side note, I noticed they took away the patent leather on the toe box which the OG pair had. Disappointing, but nevertheless still love this shoe!

There's a couple sizes like 7.5,8,9,10 going for $140-150 under retail for the Homes on StockX. Didn't realize they were already selling under retail. Kind of crazy, especially if you have one of those Free Shipping rewards on your account. Those of you looking for a pair, might as well buy em on a discount lol on there.

Feature just cancelled my order smh...talking about inventory issues... smh **** them... now on the hunt for a sz 13

If anyone missed out on the homes dont worry you will be able to cop down the road. If the WTT 16s are being had for close to retail you will be able to grab these for a good price. The only 3s that are over retail are the school versions and the Superbrons.

SNKRS already delivered today, that was quick!

I appreciate the details of the Superbrons but I am more excited about the Homes simply because it’s a classic colorway that can be worn whenever.
D50C1C25-73D7-41A7-BB03-68A18A71B09D.jpeg

I really like these 3s that have come out. Great looking shoe for hoops or casual, and well made.

how do these fit for you guys? lebrons always fit very small for me in the past I've had to go up a whole size in some cases. the OG 3s was kind of snug so I went up half a size not these hopefully they fit

Back
Top Bottom