Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

how do these fit for you guys? lebrons always fit very small for me in the past I've had to go up a whole size in some cases. the OG 3s was kind of snug so I went up half a size not these hopefully they fit

Probably not going to help since it seems like everyone is split down the middle on how these retro 3s fit in here. My answer is TTS, tried them on and they were more spacious than I expected especially compared to other nike basketball shoes like the Kyries which are always super snug and narrow. Didn't feel any reason to size up at all with the 3s. Perfect fit imo.

how do these fit for you guys? lebrons always fit very small for me in the past I've had to go up a whole size in some cases. the OG 3s was kind of snug so I went up half a size not these hopefully they fit

These fit TTS for me, just like all other Lebrons except for the 9-11s..,

went TTS like I always do. They're a little tight around my left pinky toe. Never experienced that with a shoe before

E8E57AAE-99D7-4B77-9912-37B267683DF4.jpeg

Beautiful shoe though. Got a lot of love in nyc

Last edited:
So... when are we getting the south beach 8?

My guess is in 3 years when retirement talk picks up.

next year we'll see a spacejam inspired 17 with some sort of lebron watch to match...no clue which shoe they retro but the 7 would be perfect.

My guess is in 3 years when retirement talk picks up.

next year we'll see a spacejam inspired 17 with some sort of lebron watch to match...no clue which shoe they retro but the 7 would be perfect.
Id like to see the 2 retro first and the 4. I hope they skip the 5 and 6. Those were hideous to me.

I love the 4, but the 2 is probably my favorite. The 2 was an absolute player's shoe, performance monster.

Pair came in today from Footlocker. Size 13. The box for these is ridiculous huge.

No major flaws on the shoes. Typical Nike QC. I'm a 13 in most everything but these sure feel snug to me in the forefoot. I've got on normal socks trying them on. But iirc that lining kinda forms to your foot over time...did on the IIs at least.

Anyone else prefer the original crimson better?

Last edited:
Never owned the OG homes but this time around I had to get them.

11CAEB46-EBA1-4039-8BEE-9B32615E8F2C.jpeg
Saw this pic and instantly went to GOAT to cop and what do you know...below retail lmao idk how but for $160. Couldn’t resist. Now how do these fit?

Wearing them at work today. I work in a doctor's office so ignore the scrubs.

I think I may still have my og Lebron 2 laces still. I think these would look better with round/rope laces than ovals. Never been a fan of oval laces.

Attachments

• 20190418_114034.jpg
    20190418_114034.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 26
Home from work and found the laces from the IIs.

My bottom eyelet isn't even stitched in. Likely would've not noticed without trying to replace them.

Wtf Nike?

Attachments

• 20190418_164418.jpg
    20190418_164418.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom