Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

I was the dude in the grey shirt and ghost 15s tryna get size 13s lol

I wasn't gonna jump the line to chop it up but I hope you got your size somewhere up there
Lol everyone was beasting for 12s and 13s, I got both. Went a little too early but f it got what I wanted and then some

Lol everyone was beasting for 12s and 13s, I got both. Went a little too early but f it got what I wanted and then some
I struck out at harlem HOH and that Jimmy Jazz, some people were gonna run to the Jimmy Jazz on Fordham but I figured the 13s would all be gone by the time I got over there so I left

it's like nowhere got big sizes though, crazy

I struck out at harlem HOH and that Jimmy Jazz, some people were gonna run to the Jimmy Jazz on Fordham but I figured the 13s would all be gone by the time I got over there so I left

it's like nowhere got big sizes though, crazy
You struck out for that size or in general? Hoh had 1-2 12s and 13s and jj has 2 13s and 3-4 12s. Top 5 took all them sizes

You struck out for that size or in general? Hoh had 1-2 12s and 13s and jj has 2 13s and 3-4 12s. Top 5 took all them sizes
I struck out for my size 13, 12 were gone and woulda been too tight anyway, and I didn't wanna bother trying to flip an 11 or something

Just bad luck that the first few people at both stores wear my size lol

I struck out for my size 13, 12 were gone and woulda been too tight anyway, and I didn't wanna bother trying to flip an 11 or something

Just bad luck that the first few people at both stores wear my size lol
Yea 13 was gone before the first three people at both spots, I would’ve told you not to waste your time had I know. Some guy offered $270 for it I said no

Wanted these bad, paid $70 over for my size camped all night and copped a few extra just in case. I ain’t playin with Lebron 3s

Same here. 250 isnt TOO bad considering how limited these are. If they drop the Dunkman's, its game over.

I'm debating on taking the StockX route, but the only thing holding me back is the thought that these will eventually release on SNKRS or have a wider in store release later. I know my lucky, I'll cop on StockX only for them to announce a bigger release right after I cop lol....

I'm debating on taking the StockX route, but the only thing holding me back is the thought that these will eventually release on SNKRS or have a wider in store release later. I know my lucky, I'll cop on StockX only for them to announce a bigger release right after I cop lol....
Same here, happen to me when I bought the Tinker 3s and we see how that turned out! lol

If they do release and ONLY on SNKRS, I do not want to gamble on trying to get that impending "L", LOL.

More colors yes, but considering how limited these were and they’re going for as little as they currently are I don’t think they need to make too many more

I would definitely consider the OG white/golds. Had the OG. So clean.

Mine didn't end up on StockX... straight to feet, where they belong. Quality is up to par.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180906221653255_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180906232551492_COVER.jpg
IMG_20180906_233052.jpg

Back
Top Bottom