Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

BP, sick, as usual.

I haven't read many responses, but the LBJ V looks alot like the Zoom BB if you remove the strap. Obviously, midsole is different, but shape and overall look is the same.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan V Retro (blk/mettallic silver-fire red)

Quote:
Lebrons are getting better every year
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

you're both wrong. it varies

Design
2 > 4 >3 > 1> 5

Performance

2>3>1/4

.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: TEAM|PRARIE|BOYZ ::.​

you're all wrong since you forgot about the 20-5-5s and the Soldiers.

Maybe they are not "numbered", but they are are just as good or even better than the rest in terms of both performance and looks.

20-5-5 > ALL!!!
check out: nikelebron.net

Don't mind that guy size twelve, he knows nothing about Lebrons
Only Lebron gets to say which is the best out of his shoes. haha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ2 Black/Red/White
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

According to some interviews with LeBron and Kenzo his fav shoes are 20-5-5s and the IIIs.

The Vs are supposed to incorporate what's best from both of them.

The II are the best, III were great ballin shoes, IV were all about comfort and design, to heavy to ball in. V look like there gonna be another great shoe to ball in, but looks eeehhh. the I were just ugly and sucked to ball in.

Quote:
The II are the best, III were great ballin shoes, IV were all about comfort and design, to heavy to ball in. V look like there gonna be another great shoe to ball in, but looks eeehhh. the I were just ugly and sucked to ball in.

do you know that IIIs and IVs weight about the same ?

the 4s werent that heavy to ball in, yall seem lazy crying about 20oz's. IF your a size 11 or greater, its not that serious. of course going to the ZK2s afterwards you felt like you could fly, but then the ZK2s have ZERO, HORRENDOUS grip on outside courts, where the ZL4 performs well. still not as good as the ZL2 which so far is the best of he bunch, in my opinion naturally since im writing this post.

i like the iv's better but maybe when lebron wears it on the court it will make the shoe hot
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

The laces are nice,some colorways are hot but idk about the others, these will be copped if im not broke.

I like this new shoe, but I am not buying it. I don't like the strap, but without it the shoe does remind me of the XIXSE, a shoe that I love the looks of.

I don't understand why Nike Basketball cannot design a shoe that has a strap, which can be completely taken off without any remnants left behind. The AF1 Highs allow this, and it's genius.

Also, this crazy idea that just because LeBron James is 6"8 2hundysummin, needs shoe that is built like a tank, is just crap. It's just another gimmick, so Nike can charge alot 4 his shoes. I remember a SLAM article with LeBron saying that he didn't care what he played in, and that he'd play in "Timbs". It seems that with the IV, Nike went the Timb route.

Shaq is bigger than him, and his shoes when they hit retail, don't weigh a pound and a half each. Yeah, I know that they aren't marked by the vaunted SWOOSH, but they are shoes worn by the big fella.

This new shoe looks cool, sans strap. There has never been anything wrong with making a simple high quality shoe, that does not have Kobe Bryants' name attached.

This shoe will do okay.

^ but u could remove the strap if you dont want it.. :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Shaq is bigger than him, and his shoes when they hit retail, don't weigh a pound and a half each.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Part II of our Video Feature with LeBron James from the Nike Zoom LeBron V Media Summit in Vegas is now up at KATC.

Here is an exerpt from the post:

"Bringing our coverage of the entire Nike Zoom LeBron Media Summit to it's finale, we follow up on our Nike Zoom LeBron Video Feature Part I, with the final piece of our Zoom LeBron V Video Feature. In Part II of the Nike Zoom LeBron V Video feature, LeBron James and Ken Link respond to questions posed to them from the invited Media. Through these questions, both James and Link explore the LeBron V creative process, James' childhood aspirations, the importance of Akron in James' life, the weight of the Nike Zoom LeBron V, the future of the Zoom LeBron line, and, some of the "tricks under their sleeve"."

Enjoy!

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

^ Thanks Maze!

:D
happy.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

lbjv23copynd9.jpg

lbjv2343copyhk5.jpg

lbjv2435copywk2.jpg

ewrewrcopyxw2.jpg

eerewrau0.jpg

thnx KixandtheCity

God, i love you please i pray that my girlfriend isn't pregnant...

~pahabol~
lbjv243434copyqm2.jpg

lbjv2lkcopytm4.jpg
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Alright, maybe I like those Ohio State's, but then again, I like everything OSU...

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Back
Top Bottom