Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

i respect that... by chance if asked 10.5
laugh.gif

Niketown Chicago got/had the White/Black and Dynamic Blue Zoom Rookies for 109.99, had to finally get a pair in this colorway.

2zzm2v8.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Peoople aren't "eating up" Binarys because tey were mass prodcued and sent out everywhere AND its bad tiing (bc3s, duncans, black Friday, etc.) That people are more worried about...GITDs and Oranges sold out with the quickness though
laugh.gif

Nice post on uptempoair...binarys for 160 is def. A good llok,if I didn't have em already I would've picked em up
I think this is a good thing too...  However I STILL dont think they will reach Outlets because Nike and alot of Footlockers will be out of them after a markdown or two. The mom and pop shops will off load these at a discount and make way for the upcoming colors and other Nike releases as well...
Plus they can't RTV this joint.  I for one will be getting the youngins a few pairs at a discounted rate but not letting them ball in them unless they use the insoles.
Why can't they RTV these?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Peoople aren't "eating up" Binarys because tey were mass prodcued and sent out everywhere AND its bad tiing (bc3s, duncans, black Friday, etc.) That people are more worried about...GITDs and Oranges sold out with the quickness though
laugh.gif

Nice post on uptempoair...binarys for 160 is def. A good llok,if I didn't have em already I would've picked em up
I think this is a good thing too...  However I STILL dont think they will reach Outlets because Nike and alot of Footlockers will be out of them after a markdown or two. The mom and pop shops will off load these at a discount and make way for the upcoming colors and other Nike releases as well...
Plus they can't RTV this joint.  I for one will be getting the youngins a few pairs at a discounted rate but not letting them ball in them unless they use the insoles.
Why can't they RTV these?

Because even tho there is a lot of hate in these on here, they are actually selling pretty well. For instance, there are not many sites with fsr of any of the first colorways. Some shoes take time to sell out.
personally I hope they drop in price more so I can grab multiples of every color.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Niketown Chicago got/had the White/Black and Dynamic Blue Zoom Rookies for 109.99, had to finally get a pair in this colorway.

2zzm2v8.jpg

pimp.gif
$109 is a great price. Gonna see if I can pick one up..

My zoom rookie cops.  Called around and found the white black at Niketown Seattle for 109.  Used my gold club on the dynamic blue for $150 and just got the black anthracite with a 20% off coupon on eastbay for 160.  I cant do retail.  Putting blue laces in the white and black and black with blue tips in the anthracite.  also just got the flight ones and air go lwp just for the hell of it.  Go Magic.

NT Seattle ot Chicago do phone orders???

If they do, is there a product code for these if anyone knows...

I'm kinda lost on this side of the game...

Any help is greatly appreciated tho...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

NT Seattle ot Chicago do phone orders???

If they do, is there a product code for these if anyone knows...

I'm kinda lost on this side of the game...

Any help is greatly appreciated tho...
Most NT's, if not all, accept phone orders. Having the product code helps if the employee helping you doesn't know what you're looking for exactly. They only ship to the billing address attached to whatever card you're going to use to pay. Also, with major/limited releases, they won't accept phone orders till 48 hours after the release and that's if they have sizes left.

Picked up this shirt this week at a Nike outlet for $15. Saw it back in Dec for $28 so I'm glad I waited.

Originally Posted by VA TECH

Just copped from Niketown Dallas for 109+tax, they accepting phone orders #214-363-4127

what size you got? just called, they only have 12.5 left
30t6p3b.gif

King23.......2 things.

Those aren't real
Thats not metallic Red
If you look at the pics and I assume the kids balling hard... but even so.. look where the seams are loose and coming apart...

He may be about to break something wearing those. I hope not.

That was three things I think lol.

Dam!!!...I see what you are saying about the seam.... I didn't notice that until you said something....That wouldn't happen on a legit pair that you ball in on a regular ? ..... That's wild if fake

Originally Posted by toughmoney

sz 11.5
binary blue rooks wt 1.40oz
royal blue ones 1.56oz-1.5:nerd:z

u must have your decimal point in the wrong place. maybe its 14.0 oz.  1.4 oz would be like having paper on your feet...

King23.......2 things.

Those aren't real
Thats not metallic Red
If you look at the pics and I assume the kids balling hard... but even so.. look where the seams are loose and coming apart...

He may be about to break something wearing those. I hope not.

That was three things I think lol.
they look like the same color red as that official picture, how is that not metallic red? and i dont see any loose seams coming apart, maybe you see a different picture than me

Gonna try and NikeFind one of these $100 pairs tomorrow. Saw all four of the GR colorways yesterday, and for me it goes: Binary, Black, White, Dynamic. I'd take any of them for that price though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by VA TECH

Just copped from Niketown Dallas for 109+tax, they accepting phone orders #214-363-4127

what size you got? just called, they only have 12.5 left
30t6p3b.gif
i got an 8.5, maybe try niketown Chicago...

Back
Top Bottom