Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Ok - change my mind. GITD look like its going to be the craze ones. Im gonna cop those...they look nuts in that vid. Fights will be orchestrated when these drop...:smh

want to see anthracite pair. glow in the darks look best to me so far, but not a fan of my feet glowing.

Sneakgeekz definitely made the Orlando and Binary Blue colorway look real nice both will be copped

those atlantic blue zoom rookies aint selling, im callin it now.......if da penny II's in atlantic are still languishin in outlets for 80 bones, what u think these 200 versions is gonna do?

^ because they're a white foamposite + clear sole + orlando colorway (just like his foam one PE)......and supposedly a QS....if its the first colorway,which it is most likely, it will sell out easily just like Royal 1/2 Cents.....imo of course

Originally Posted by ninjahood

those atlantic blue zoom rookies aint selling, im callin it now.......if da penny II's in atlantic are still languishin in outlets for 80 bones, what u think these 200 versions is gonna do?

the lil silver pod things should've been black on the atlantics anyway

not copping

binary's are mine all day tho

I really hope they remake the Black LWP colorway in these. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Christin

These penny hybrids go hard.
Funny you say that because they don't have that "hybrid" look at all to me.

Very clean lines and a seamless design.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

whats the tech in these?
I would say foamposite upper either nubuck or suede material. Pretty much worth the dough if your playing with it INDOORS only since you'll destroy the sole outdoors. Of course it has the same material as the jordan 11 and foamposite on the soles so it's good. Probably most people won't buy these other than nters or any shoe communities that keep up with releases. It probably will sit. GITD is nice but i can't wear it glowing so pass on that. The all red coming out they said in december is what i want but for bball. So i'll save for that. Probably only one pair since the sole is going to yellow.

Back
Top Bottom