Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

I CAN'T BE FROM MEMPHIS AND NOT LIKE THE BINARY BLUE. WILL COP ON DAY ONE. ROCKING WITH A UNIV. OF MEMPHIS JERSEY.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I said it once and imma say it again, we need to stop buying into the hype. If they don't sell out the price will get dropped down just look at what happened with the pearls and the cough drops. Im only coppin if the price is 160-180 besides this shoe has no history behind it anyways.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by L7OSER

SC has a interview wit Marc Dolce that has some pretty dope concept pics
Checked out the interview, few things I noticed:
- The eggplants where heavily featured in the pics but they're not on the release scheduled 

-Other than the luminous pearls there is a second white/pearl/light silver/pewter (what I'm trying to say is I can't identify the exact color) color with a clear sole. there is a two white/black colorways schduled so this might be the second one, was also the same pair that showed up last year (in the same pic that shows the Pines before they got switched from Ones to Pros)

-Neon blue colorway with black pods, did not see that color scheduled for release either

-Dark gold colorway, like the Flightposite Ones.

Would post pics but Yuku is screwing with me 
mad.gif
The "white"/black on the sales sheet had the clear sole hmmmmm
nike-total-air-foamposite-max-zoom-rookie-holiday-2011-2.jpg

Luminous joints will most likely be some type of QS/HOH release, theres no market for GITD shoes YET

White/blacks >> GITD IMO

Simple White/Black Color Way Over The GITDs With That Smoked Black Sole.?

No Way.
laugh.gif

^ where do you see that at? nowhere on that sheet says GS sizes...the $200/$106 price is retail/store price...$200 is retail, stores get them for $106

need those binarys NOOOOOW
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

edit: so binarys have a clear sole or blue tinted sole? cant tell from that pic on previous page. same with eggplants, purple tinted sole instead of clear? or its just lighting?

i liked the Binary blue UNTIL the "royal blues" showed up in leaked pix
(bottom right of shot)

Orlando tongue w/ Royal colorway , when they are next to binary blue you can see the difference & the binarys have a black tongue (shots on the interview with the designer)

however i will be popping the cherry on these with White/Black!

So i guess these are going to release at the same retail stores the were Foamz released at (i.e. eastbay, ndc, ftl, fa)....fnl gets shafted again lol

just like i predicted on page 1... 10 million colorways

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the eggplants. they're dope but nike needs to chill with that color already

I'll pass on these. The design and colorways aren't doing it for me. I'm kinda surprised Penny got two hybrid sneakers to his name though.

Not feeling them throwing the same colorways on every penny shoe
indifferent.gif
Binarys & Neons are def copped.. Maybe the red

whats the release date on the white/blk rookies? i cant see it clear in the pic. and i hope they are the GITD, its just an early pic.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

still no date for the binarys??
nerd.gif

11/12/2011 Zoom Rookie LWP
472588-400 Binary Blue/Black-White

$200.00

good looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I said it once and imma say it again, we need to stop buying into the hype. If they don't sell out the price will get dropped down just look at what happened with the pearls and the cough drops. Im only coppin if the price is 160-180 besides this shoe has no history behind it anyways.
grin.gif

the error in your logic is that u failed to mention coughdrops and pearls were grossly overproduced. but i get what ur saying tho.

In the words of Murphy Lee: "10.5, and if you got em, give me two of those" The blues have grown on me a lot..

from the article... "There will be some other surprises too, and House Of Hoops will be doing a limited color in November."

I heard about the hoh nov. I was thinking that it was the glow in the dark ones but who knows.

These will be fire. I can't wait to cop. I like what they did with this hybrid can't wait to see other colorways.

Back
Top Bottom