NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Can't really tell if they have those little details or not because Nike only gave 2 outside views of the shoe. The details are on the inside back sole. If anyone have other views please share. Lebron himself said that they are the exact ones he wore.

I won't hold my breath on those little details, from this pic, you can see the bottom swoosh wasn't gold and the lebron logo is the same color as the sole, but who knows, maybe they change it since the only thing you could change was words on the straps

So I just saw these at my local mall: Black/Gums, USA, Black/Red, Cool Grey.

I ended up buying the Black/Red. I feel like the top strap and red lining really make it pop. I intended to get the gum bottoms, and while they are still nice...they looked a little dull to me. They were sitting next to the regular lebron 13 gum bottom and the black is not as deep, and the color of the gum sole is just a little more dull. I dunno, maybe it's just me but i wasn't feeling them too much. I could see going back later to get the cool greys, they are really nice.

The shoes are kind of what you would expect from a soldier. A somewhat stiff, durable feeling bball shoe. I really like them. I went TTS and there's a small amount of extra length but they are so tight around the heel/ankle that i couldn't size down. I don't know if it's a new thing nike is doing but the heel area is super tight on these and the kd9....but that prevents heel slippage.

I love high top stuff...so i'm probably going in hard on this model.

This is slightly off topic, but I can't seem to find any Dunkman Soldier 1s on eBay, or anywhere else for that matter.

Anyone have an idea what the ongoing price is?
I'd say maybe $150-200 at most? I remember looking around for a pair myself a while back, and I was seeing anywhere between $100 and $200.

nerd.gif

That's what I said.

But in all fairness to the people who wanted them, not EVERYONE can place an order right when they go up. There's this thing called life and REAL responsibilities. Less than an hour at one specific time is just absurd. That's my take on it, but it is what it is. I don't really care because I didn't want them. I can see where those people are coming from though.

Repped

12 pst on a Tuesday is not a good time for those who work. I was with a client. Even with the limited tag I didn't expect it to be up less then a hour. Mamba days and mamba moments were also tagged limited but lasted way longer. Also time of release wasnt revealed till the day of. I checked in the morning and wasnt up yet. I couldnt spend all day checking for shoe updates. I'll just have to buy resell smh.

Just noticed FTL did reverse that 20% on my credit card like they said they would. Glad I got in on that right away 
glasses.gif

Global release or only in the US?
In Europe we only have the black/gums in a very limited quantity (only nike shop) while the Olympics soldier 10 are releasing next Tuesday, July 5 already while in the US is supposed to be on July 18?
Very screwed up release schedules.
Yea not sure what the details are, that's from FTL US so we'll see. I'm hoping its for the multicolor strap pair, one day before my bday, would like to grab that pair as a gift for myself.

I've played in the black/gum pair every day this week, they do break in nicely. Really enjoying them.

Yea not sure what the details are, that's from FTL US so we'll see. I'm hoping its for the multicolor strap pair, one day before my bday, would like to grab that pair as a gift for myself.

I've played in the black/gum pair every day this week, they do break in nicely. Really enjoying them.

...that kinda kills my hope for more colorways in Europe. For July i can only see the Olympics on July 5. Nothing in August :frown:
Hope that Nike Europe at least release further colorways. The iridescent swoosh would be nice.

Nope. Can't wait to grab and rock the pink ones on court! 

You're brave :smile: on the other hand some people were dissing the concord AJ11 when they were released end of 1995 back then but became very popular within weeks.

I'm not planning to wear the LeBron soldier 10 on the court but for casual and at work in the office. So i prefer a bit more decent colorways like the black based ones.

Btw,
NIKE europe restocked the black/gums this morning for all sizes. So i could order a pair for 140 euros finally.

Back
Top Bottom