NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

This is about right....I hate to say it but I think if he had won in a decent colorway of the regular 13 youw would see it selling out. All about the hype

Yeah, mostly if it's a colorway they release them.
Indeed the victory plays a big roll of the soldier 10.
If LeBron and the cavs would have lost, i think the demand would be less.

This is about right....I hate to say it but I think if he had won in a decent colorway of the regular 13 youw would see it selling out. All about the hype

Yeah, mostly if it's a colorway they release them.
Indeed the victory plays a big roll of the soldier 10.
If LeBron and the cavs would have lost, i think the demand would be less.

dont get me wrong. aesthetically, the soldier 10 > lebron 13 all day...

but, the win, the fashion it came in, the 3-1 comeback, the triple double in game 7 and "the block" made this shoe from an ok shoe to an instant sensation. so much so, that a trickle down effect has happened with other colorways as well.

IMO game 7 took it from a good looking bball shoe to a must have in alot of peoples minds...especially that game 7 cw

Last edited:
Whats everybody's opinion on the durability of the outsole?

Ordered these and planning to play in them in outdoor courts,

but heard some say that the outsole is thin etc

Should I return them and go for the KD9s or something?

thanks in advance

Whats everybody's opinion on the durability of the outsole?

Ordered these and planning to play in them in outdoor courts,

but heard some say that the outsole is thin etc

Should I return them and go for the KD9s or something?

thanks in advance

The black/gums would be perfect for outdoor if the US got the XDR outsole overseas got. We didn't so I'd say indoor only for these.

I play outside in budget models (under $100) or kicks i used to wear indoors that have worn down. I just can't see trashing a signature shoe in a month or two by playing outside but that's just me.

For anyone who cares, the Champs is the St. Louis Galleria has the cool grey Soldier 10s and the Black white and red Soldier 10s.

The black/gums would be perfect for outdoor if the US got the XDR outsole overseas got. We didn't so I'd say indoor only for these.

I play outside in budget models (under $100) or kicks i used to wear indoors that have worn down. I just can't see trashing a signature shoe in a month or two by playing outside but that's just me.

Thank you sir. I actually ordered them from hongkong and am planning to play in them there when i arrive tomorrow, so not exactly sure whether they ll be xdr, fingerscrossed

I'm REALLY not trying to buy a ton of colorways for this shoe but there's so many good ones. Got the champs being made and thinking about the white/gum, and multi pair. (Possibly dunkmans) [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Finally handled the soldier 10 navy / red in person the other day. Didn't really like how it's build, and it feels kinda light and fragile IMO.

Glad I'm saving $300 for not buying the championship color.

Finally handled the soldier 10 navy / red in person the other day. Didn't really like how it's build, and it feels kinda light and fragile IMO.

Glad I'm saving $300 for not buying the championship color.
They def feel cheap . No wonder the 130 price

sorry but did anyone of you tried fitting the Soldier X?

I'm a fan of Soldier line, i got soldier 7, soldier 8 and 2 pcs of soldier 9

but this maybe the first time ill skip it

the soldier x is a hell to put my foot in and the same hell to take my foot out

so damn annoying

Got my Lebron Ring shirt in hand today from Lids/Locker Room. Disappointed to see it was also Athletic cut. Material seems even thinner than on the Always Believe shirt. Graphic on front looks VERY cheap.

I've decided both shirts will be returned. I wanted them for historical significance but $70+tax for shirts I'm not happy with is just too much.

Tried on my TTS Black/Gum today and found it wasn't very difficult to get my foot in at all. I have a wide foot and was able to get it on without struggling. It definitely isn't a slip on type of shoe, but I don't foresee an issue for myself. Was a little stiff walking around at first but liked the fit as it broke in after a short while. I can understand the concerns about the cheap feel of them, but being a takedown model, I'm not surprised. MSRP is a stretch but would pay it for a couple of the colorways. 

Seen a couple guys that dislike athletic cut in this thread. What's the deal, doesn't fit the "dad-bod" well? Shaped like Dr Robotnik?

I like athletic fit,

Back
Top Bottom