NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Is this the first time a PE is being released because of the results of a Finals game?

I think Nike wasn't planning on releasing these, they were just PE's for LeBron, and LeBron personally loved balling in the Soldier 10's and so that is what he decided to be his finals playoff shoe (much like the black/gold kobe's were his final game shoes)

so do you think that's the reason Nike decided to release these and dub them the LeBron "Playoff shoes" in order to get these to instantly sell out?

Wouldn't be surprised if they made it an even $200. Too bad we don't have any fit advice for it though.
The upper of this looks exactly like the same materials from the Lebron 13 low... just a high cut version and without laces. Based on that sneaker I would say TTS, I had to get a .5 down on my Lebron low 13 because the base only had that size and they weren't expecting more. It's a super snug fit at 10.5, so I'm going with an 11 which is what I typically get in all Nike sneakers. 

Last edited:
No price information yet?

This is a strage release since not much info has come out. I get the feeling Nike is rushing this release to keep the momentum going.

Nike gonna bank on this one. Its basically a preorder for them. They finally handled a champ release right. Gauge the interest by preorder and maximize profits by overcharging for ID. Brilliant.

If anyone has a spot that releases the black/gums nearby tomorrow, help us all out with some fit and impressions  before the ID drop!

So we have to make this shoe on ID in order to purchase it? We can't just have a regular release where we just cart it and buy it? We have to ID it?

Any info if those will release in Europe fam ?

If any brother from here can oop a pair accross the ocean it would be appreciated , since no info on the european site for these....

Only LeBron shoe I liked were the AZG 1 and LZB 2... but these shoes look amazing.

For those quick, explosive guards out there - do these shoes fit the bill? Or are they geared towards a more mobile big man?

So we have to make this shoe on ID in order to purchase it? We can't just have a regular release where we just cart it and buy it? We have to ID it?

First release ID for you ?

The main colorway will be the base, you can just click your size and cart.

If you want to make changes you can (ID inscriptions).

So this will just be a pre filled ID. Click size, add to cart, checkout? I've never done an ID either.

So this will just be a pre filled ID. Click size, add to cart, checkout? I've never done an ID either.
yeah..but they'll probably add a few things where you can change (if you want too) like the kobe's 

yeah..but they'll probably add a few things where you can change (if you want too) like the kobe's 
Let's say you want the shoe changed as it's presented. Is it still a 4-6 week turnaround?
typically but the timing is random.. some people will get it will get it quicker than others..regardless of of the design (changes)..and they'll order after you. you just have to be patient 

Back
Top Bottom