NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Yea I suppose I won't be surprised to see that extra charge still go through. Just got the shipping email from FTL on them. It'd be nice if they do refund it though, 29 discount and the 11 back from BeFrugral, making them about 100.

Well ftl just straight up cancelled my order with the discount after it went thru. Told me to reorder without the discount, these were excluded. I told em they were out of stock now and they said, well, tough ****. This is why I use FTL as my personal store and return anything and everything I cant sell. **** them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...these shoes are so hard to get in Germany. I see many LeBron 13s including elites and zoom soldier 9 but these?
Only one colorway at nike online store (black/gum).
How come Nike only offers LeBrons finals version black/gold-translucent outsole) limited as Nike ID? ??
I'm sure they would sell well as a GR after Lebron won the championship now.

More Solider 10s will release in Germany in July, check the Footlocker EU calendar!

For the USA only releases you just need someone in the US to whom you can ship the order!

If I'm a size 11us would a 11.5 in the soldier 10s be ok? The solider 9s were kind of tight when I played in them and they was a 11

Any feedback on this appreciated ..

If I'm a size 11us would a 11.5 in the soldier 10s be ok? The solider 9s were kind of tight when I played in them and they was a 11

Any feedback on this appreciated ..
you'd probably be ok, can always just wear a thicker pair of socks if you have too much room

My shoe size is a 9.5 or 10. I ordered a size 10 in these shoes (black/gum) color way. I just tried these shoes on just now for the first time and these were a pain to put on! i got a wide feet and these shoes were so tight on me it was cutting off circulation on my feet lol. These shoes are really narrow for me. Like the Length was perfect but they are so narrow for my wide feet. I should've copped half size up but I'm worried it would be too big length wise. Looks like imma have to sell these smh

the ONLY reason these go on sales racks/clearance is because they`re so damn hard to get on. I`ve yet to find someone that has them or tried them on that said it was easy to get them on.

My shoe size is a 9.5 or 10. I ordered a size 10 in these shoes (black/gum) color way. I just tried these shoes on just now for the first time and these were a pain to put on! i got a wide feet and these shoes were so tight on me it was cutting off circulation on my feet lol. These shoes are really narrow for me. Like the Length was perfect but they are so narrow for my wide feet. I should've copped half size up but I'm worried it would be too big length wise. Looks like imma have to sell these smh

Just wait until people start unloading their Championship ID's because of this reason. :lol:

the ONLY reason these go on sales racks/clearance is because they`re so damn hard to get on. I`ve yet to find someone that has them or tried them on that said it was easy to get them on.

Yeah just tried mine on (black/red). They are a pain to get on and off, and a half size up prolly wouldnt hurt. Ima keep this pair of 10.5s but will prolly buy any other pair in 11. They feel great once they are on though.... a little tight.

For me they got a little easier after multiple slip ons. It seemed to loosen up a tad....def not as difficult as the first try on.

I agree. Was pulling on them so hard I was scared they were gonna rip off LOL

HAHAHA. Nah they seem very well constructed. Im really impressed by all the details on the black/red. 23 under the first strap, insole, bron logo on the middle strap is rubber. Shoe feels great once you get it on. Curious to try a half sz up tho and see how much length changes. In my experience its not much in those 2 szs with Nike and basketball shoes.

Well ftl just straight up cancelled my order with the discount after it went thru. Told me to reorder without the discount, these were excluded. I told em they were out of stock now and they said, well, tough ****. This is why I use FTL as my personal store and return anything and everything I cant sell. **** them.
That's fked up. The guy I chatted with kept saying you can return them if you want..lol

I went TTS, same size as the soldier 9s. I only played in the 10s yesterday so far, so not much of a comparison yet, I liked the strap system better on the 9s just to get that custom lockdown fit across the top. I felt there was better ankle stability on the 10s though which I really liked.  The 10s are a little harder to get on, but once you're in them, your foot isn't going anywhere. Definitely recommend if you can try them on first, might be worth seeing in store before buying.

I wore Nike Hyper Elite quarter socks with them, so sock choice could also make a small difference in fit.

Thanks for the great feedback man. repped :smokin

So sick that nike isn't releasing the finals version again...smh

You got a definite no? I messaged a nike rep and they left some hope saying as of right now, no plan to restock but stay following @nikestore for restocks and releases.

Back
Top Bottom