NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Disappointed that there is no sort of special packaging or inserts like they did Kobe with the "Mamba Days"

These champs were my first ID's ever and will probably be my last. I'm impatient [emoji]128514[/emoji]

#TeamNoFinishingEmailYet

Very. They should've done something.

It was clearly a hype grab butbat least let us believe we got something other than hosed.

Very. They should've done something.

It was clearly a hype grab butbat least let us believe we got something other than hosed.
Agreed, the shoe looks very awesome but i wish they would of made some sort of cool tribute to that amazing comeback by the Cavs

My champ id's shipped 2 days ago, but tracking shows they're still in China today. I didn't know they were being shipped from China...no idea when I'll get them.

The IDs are made in the Shenzhen area (China), which is about a 40-45 minute drive north of Hong Kong.

They are shipped with UPS always.

I always wonder how much they pay for shipping, since it takes about 7 days for them until the IDs arrive in either Europe or the US, so if I for example take the price of the Lebron IDs ($ 180) and just subtract the standard UPS shipping costs for a pair of shoes, I arrive at a price of around USD 40-50, so the actual price for the shoes is only around USD 130-140.

I still believe though that Nike has a flat rate deal with UPS, since they are one of their main carriers.

Still mad they didn't offer the Champ ID options internationally
mean.gif
yeah me too(I'm in australia) - really surprised nike not trying to cash in on this championship...they should of just left them up on nike id...smh.

I agree, nike should just cash in and open international and just keep the options open for US and everyone for a longer time. 

Seems like a lot of people (myself included) would go ahead and do the IDs. They are already doing well with the ID Upcharge.

They should def open the black gold option back up because it's just a basic ID

USA so clean

Last edited:
You'd have people getting upset that they charged 180 for the black/golds if they brought the option back at 175. Not saying I'd care but there'd be plenty of people hopping on NDC chat to get that 5 dollar difference. 

Weird, my package went from being delivered on the 22nd to the 26th, back to today. Not complaining but this has me a little worried, fingers crossed!

Weird, my package went from being delivered on the 22nd to the 26th, back to today. Not complaining but this has me a little worried, fingers crossed!

Same here. To add to the anticipation I received an alert from my UPS app this morning that they will be delivered today. However in the app, it still says they are in Anchorage, AK as of last night with no recent updates.

Last edited:
anyone else think that the gold looks a little off than the one lebron wore in the actual finals?
Yea I was thinking that myself. Maybe its the lighting, Bron's pair looks more glossy on the swooshes. Its already not an exact copy of the PE ,wouldn't surprise me if Nike just gave the standard gold swoosh rather than make them match.

This pic of them doesn't look as glossy though, so who knows

Back
Top Bottom