NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Gold is a little different and the tips of the straps arent glossy. Close enough for me tho. its been awhile since we`ve been able to get anything this close to what the players actually wear.

Has lebron ever worn a pair that actually released in game? (Im sure he has, but i doubt he does it very often. )

Those do indeed look clean! Still hopeful I get mine today so many conflicting dates in my UPS app :x

Last edited:
thanks for the pics of your pairs bruhs....they look dope...also a part of #teamnofinishingemail lol

Had I ordered, I probably would have put a glossy finisher on the strap tips and swoosh to make them more OG, but they look sick as is

Last edited:
I was going to keep mine, but now since they aren't exactly like the ones he wore, I'm thinking about selling.

Just checked my UPS app, the date on the main screen says Monday, but when I tap for delivery information, it says unavailable, but shows its here in my city. Looks like Monday it is...unless UPS delivers Worldwide Expedited packages on Saturday.

Did Nike change their mind about releasing the white ones with the gum bottoms?

white with ice bottoms and gold swoosh would really be clean, that should have been a championship ID option too.

Last edited:
any folks care to tell how's the rubber sole? is it durable rubber with deep groove like IX or have they switched in the Softer Signature rubber? Soldier line has always been Outdoor
The IDs are made in the Shenzhen area (China), which is about a 40-45 minute drive north of Hong Kong.

They are shipped with UPS always.

I always wonder how much they pay for shipping, since it takes about 7 days for them until the IDs arrive in either Europe or the US, so if I for example take the price of the Lebron IDs ($ 180) and just subtract the standard UPS shipping costs for a pair of shoes, I arrive at a price of around USD 40-50, so the actual price for the shoes is only around USD 130-140.

I still believe though that Nike has a flat rate deal with UPS, since they are one of their main carriers.
giant corporate like Nike will have contracts with courier to ship their mass produced items, for ID, wouldn't be surprise they will use similar contract but will cost more than bulk but still will be at cheaper rates compared to individual walk ins.

if they use standard post it'd be even cheaper i have bought items for $1.50 shipping included i have no idea how they manage. it'd cost more to send a postcard locally.

How ironic, mine arrived while at was at the Nike Outlet to use my Friends & Family discount. Man, these feel better than the 13s!

My observations with the shoe:

-Soft yet a responsive feel even when simply walking.
-Without the posite material only potential drawback I can see is if someone stepped on your foot, the toebox is soft.
-Top strap near able feels/looks better unthreaded through the loop that was made for it.
-i like the subtle 23 under the strap across the front of the foot.
-like others have noted, Lebron logo on real sole is white instead of gold.

Overall, I wonder why Lebron went to this for the finals...comfortability or was a marketing ploy by Nike. Hmm..

View media item 2109887View media item 2109885View media item 2109888View media item 2109890View media item 2109891

Last edited:
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] i still haven't received my finishing up email. I'll probably be the last person to get theirs lol.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] i still haven't received my finishing up email. I'll probably be the last person to get theirs lol.

Did you customize yours? Perhaps that could be why? My initial email after placing my order gave me an estimated date of 9/2, but I didnt make any customizations, keep everything stock.

Did you customize yours? Perhaps that could be why? My initial email after placing my order gave me an estimated date of 9/2, but I didnt make any customizations, keep everything stock.
thats what i did also. Left it all normal so i could hurry and get my order in.

How ironic, mine arrived while at was at the Nike Outlet to use my Friends & Family discount. Man, these feel better than the 13s!

My observations with the shoe:

-Soft yet a responsive feel even when simply walking.
-Without the posite material only potential drawback I can see is if someone stepped on your foot, the toebox is soft.
-Top strap near able feels/looks better unthreaded through the loop that was made for it.
-i like the subtle 23 under the strap across the front of the foot.
-like others have noted, Lebron logo on real sole is white instead of gold.

Overall, I wonder why Lebron went to this for the finals...comfortability or was a marketing ploy by Nike. Hmm..
nice pics, do you plan on playing in them? they look nice on feet.

Last edited:
I thought at least the box would be different. Nope, plain old ID nike box. Proves to show that Nike had no intentions of making a champ pack this year and scrapped some BS together when LBJ won and we were forced to pay premium price for a basic Nike ID. Theyre probably cooking something right now while eveerybody is preoccupied on the soldiers. Wake me up when the real champ pack is released. #Weak

Kyrie didnt get any justice either. Nike, please tell me this isnt the end of the road? Please? 

nice pics, do you plan on playing in them? they look nice on feet.

I feel like you asked for more on feet pics...and I took some ha. I could see myself playing in the Soldier X but NOT this Championship ID. Maybe a few casual wears but nothing more than that. The Zoom tech feels really responsive and cushiony as opposed to the somewhat stiff 13. Strangely enough I still like the Zoom Hexpods in the 13s. Makes you wonder what Lebron will wear at the start of the season and what will the LBJ 14 will consist of as far as technology. Maybe a hybrid with 180° Zoom on the heel and Zoom Hexpods on the front?

View media item 2110876View media item 2110878View media item 2110890View media item 2110894

I feel like you asked for more on feet pics...and I took some ha. I could see myself playing in the Soldier X but NOT this Championship ID. Maybe a few casual wears but nothing more than that. The Zoom tech feels really responsive and cushiony as opposed to the somewhat stiff 13. Strangely enough I still like the Zoom Hexpods in the 13s. Makes you wonder what Lebron will wear at the start of the season and what will the LBJ 14 will consist of as far as technology. Maybe a hybrid with 180° Zoom on the heel and Zoom Hexpods on the front?
yeah i did actually, can't wait to get mine in

My USA pair feels a little big. May go down a half size on the unlimited pair. I had to go dowb half a size on the Lebron 12 also [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just got my almost complete email. Just putting on finishing touches.I took a screenshot, but it's not letting me upload on here.

Back
Top Bottom