NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

So I usually wear size 13 in all Lebrons but I'm a little nervous about getting a size 13 off eBay with the comments indicated here and maybe thinking to go down a size to 12 or 12.5

I don't get how some guys could say they could go down half a size. I went with my true size and they fit tight but not too tight. I feel like I could've went up half a size lol

So I usually wear size 13 in all Lebrons but I'm a little nervous about getting a size 13 off eBay with the comments indicated here and maybe thinking to go down a size to 12 or 12.5

I wear a 13 also, and for me, everything runs tts so you should be good. If you go down in size you might regret it.

Not so thread related but for those who safe keep their shoes and/or are on the move like me, here's a great inexpensive product to store and carry from Ikea.

$7.99 for a pack of 4 in multiple colors:
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/10300036/

View media item 2133315Above shown with mesh flap opened

View media item 2133316Above shown with mesh flap closed

View media item 2133317Each unit holds a pair of shoes from lowtop to highs and worth every penny.

Fits TTS from the toe box to the forefoot strap. Don't expect too tight of fastening on the ankle strap cause the upper is made to support and be flexible at the same time.

Toe box/vamp strap gives minimal tension, forefoot strap provides more tension without being over tightened IMO, and the ankle strap will fasten the tightest--but like I said will flex.

I'd suggest going TTS and what I've done with a second pair that I've gone a half size up, I've "double sock" before play--in between rest days for more cushion--with Nike Elite socks and regular Nike "no show" or ankle socks on the outside. Strange but provides extra cushioning for me needed between games. GREAT SHOE.

Hope this motovates you to get the pair.

Never thought Soldiers would be one of my favorite Lebron shoes. There up there for me. That Multicolor does something to me

Back
Top Bottom