NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Mine arrived finally. I like them in person but look like ninja shoes on my feet looking down on them.

Sz 11 with no personalization went straight to foot. I took a razor to the 0919 and left the 16 on the other pair.

Doesn't look too bad but they're an 11.5 and are too big. Might sell or just keep as a display shoe. Haven't decided. Love these tho!!!!

"Put your failures behind you, push for your goal even harder until you get what you`re after......Just remember......#alwaysbelieve!!"

View media item 2129067

Last edited:
mine arrived today, definitely satisfied from my first LeBron shoe, that icy sole 
tongue.gif

Just got mine..must say they are nice! I only collect retro jordans this is the 1st modern shoe I've ever had and wow the grip feels crazy good on these....this will be a huge jem in my collection...I'll never forget what the man did and his team!

Just got mine..must say they are nice! I only collect retro jordans this is the 1st modern shoe I've ever had and wow the grip feels crazy good on these....this will be a huge jem in my collection...I'll never forget what the man did and his team!

I'm the same way. 99% if my shoes are original and retro Jordan's. This is the only LeBron that I have.

I'm hoping that they bring out the white and gold PE's that he wore in the finals.

same here. I wish there was a champ pack that included both. Maybe Nike has something up their sleeve for down the line...they'd be foolish not to cash in on the hype train while it's in motion. I'm sure this is one of the best selling LBJ shoes to date that wasn't his premium signature shoe or at least close to it. Still glad I got my champ edition soldiers though.

Just got my champs in and they're too big [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]. Anyone have an 11 thats to small and needs an 11.5? Lol

LeBron+James+2016+NBA+Finals+Game+Seven+H7Xfaubu_tml.jpg

If you look at the side of the heel, his logo is colored in gold, the one we got in white blue. Anyone knows if we can maybe use a gold marker perhaps to color it?

Champs can in today. These are comfy, a lil stiff but comfy. I think this is the first lebron that I could have went a half size down and not had a problem in them, my 13 isn't too big but I'm sure a 12.5 would fit perfect.

LeBron+James+2016+NBA+Finals+Game+Seven+H7Xfaubu_tml.jpg

If you look at the side of the heel, his logo is colored in gold, the one we got in white blue. Anyone knows if we can maybe use a gold marker perhaps to color it?

The swoosh on the bottom of the sole was gold on LeBron's pair too, not translucent like the ID versions

Since when did ID`s fit differently than retail pairs? lol

but They run TTS. My retail pair and champ pair fits exactly the same.
negative. My 2 Soldier 9 IDs feels a lot looser then the 2 I purshased at FL. All 4 size 11s. I've read this about the IDs in the Soldier line.

Last edited:
negative. My 2 Soldier 9 IDs feels a lot looser then the 2 I purshased at FL. All 4 size 11s. I've read this about the IDs in the Soldier line.
Well i just said my soldier 10 ID fits the same as my retail pairs. IDK about the soldier 9, never bought them.

My Lebron 11 IDs and Lebron 12 IDs all fit the same as my retail pairs.

Was there ever an update on the guy that ordered his days/weeks after they sold out? Did they cancel it or anything? Or are they still processing it?

I actually saw the replays and saw that his sole is all blue, no gold nike logo. Either that or the resolution isnt good enough to catch the color.

Back
Top Bottom