NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Anybody seen the black Cavs shorts? I've came across some online but I don't think their legit

Last edited:
Just says Soldier 10. I haven't taken the cardboard out to see if it says anything else.

Anybody in this thread have these and the KD9? Curious how they compare because i wqs thinking of trading my KD9 for a pair of bron soldier X

Last edited:
Anybody in this thread have these and the KD9? Curious how they compare because i wqs thinking of trading my KD9 for a pair of bron soldier X
I have both signature models and have played in both. These are two different type of shoes for two different types of game styles so your decision will vary on your needs. What are you curious about?

smokin.gif
 Stoked!

Might be a dumb question

But for the championship ones

You have to create them with Nike ID?

Still available?

Might be a dumb question

But for the championship ones

You have to create them with Nike ID?

Still available?

it was covered in this thread. the championship edition was on nike id for a limited time only; cannot be replicated through nike id any more.

Last edited:
Before i found someone willing to give me their size 11 for $230, i was going to just order the same exact shoe but with Silver instead of gold, then have a customizer friend of mine Change it to Metallic Gold instead. I think that would have turned out perfect, but i got the OG pair so its all good.

I have an 11.5 and they messed up my order. They put 091916 instead of 061916.

I ended up taking the 0916 off and just left the 16 there.........Ill just use that one as a display shoe or something, SMH.

Before i found someone willing to give me their size 11 for $230, i was going to just order the same exact shoe but with Silver instead of gold, then have a customizer friend of mine Change it to Metallic Gold instead. I think that would have turned out perfect, but i got the OG pair so its all good.

I have an 11.5 and they messed up my order. They put 091916 instead of 061916.

I ended up taking the 0916 off and just left the 16 there.........Ill just use that one as a display shoe or something, SMH.

wow...didnt know they screwed up your order. Glad to see u still got a pr at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom