NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Really?

That front and back tab pull makes it nice and easy to slip on IMO.

Once my foot is in the shoe it's IN.

I lock the first two lower straps down when I'm just shooting around, and when I go to play I tighten the high ankle one.

yea i dont know what it is with me, but I struggle getting them on, and i have skinny feet so i dont know whats the problem. But once they are on, they are perfect.

I find it funny how they release the iD, sells out in an hour, people happy they got their order in because it sold out. People speculate "no way this is all they're doing, we want champ packs". Ok here's your champ packs, here's one more chance to order the iDs. "I hate Nike, they screwed me over because I ordered a shoe 4 and a half months ago, and never told me they were releasing champ packs or the ID again".

Enjoy your shoes man. At the end of the day, they're just shoes.

Repped

Totally agree. I was someone who missed out on the original Champ ID and I was bummed. When they released the packs I thought that was really cool because gave everyone another opportunity to buy plus get Kyrie's kicks. Only thing was unless someone lives in Cleveland they were crazy hard to get. LA had 1 spot that got them and they did FCFS. To make it even worse they only got 19 pairs. The chances to actually get your size was crazy slim. So I was happy they re-released the IDs.

Nike tries to make the majority, not everyone happy. The majority in this case are LeBron and Cav fans. Maybe one day I'll pay resell for the packs but for now I'm cool with the IDs. And if anyone wants to accuse Nike for saying they lied, nike didnt. It clearly says available for a limited "time" not limited number. Like someone mentioned 3 hours over the course of 2 different release days is pretty limited, especially when compared to some other limited IDs like Mamba Days and MC Kobe 9.

Last edited:
Say, I have never been into buying id shoes until the champ ones. That being said, are these supposed to have a label on the box? As well do id shoes in general have box tag labels?

Say, I have never been into buying id shoes until the champ ones. That being said, are these supposed to have a label on the box? As well do id shoes in general have box tag labels?
No, should just come in a standard black Nike iD box, no label on the outside. 

I am slowly and slightly considering just keeping my Champ IDs.

They aren't 100% accurate, not super sold on the on-foot look. They feel good though and look cool. Also, it is a piece of history even of Nike did give the 4 Wins packs as well.

I used a 20% off when I bought them so I paid like $160 for mine.

What to do...? I've tried to sell and wasn't getting any reasonable offers based on current going rate. With the re-release of the IDs the rate has dropped now.

I would keep them. They're still dope to me despite the minor details. And it's still a limited release from Nike that represents the chip.

I'm gonna hunt for a pair now that the rates have dropped. Gonna try to get an ID and eventually a pair from the pack.

Got my battle grey today. In person, it cemented my opinion as the best color way so far.

I would keep them. They're still dope to me despite the minor details. And it's still a limited release from Nike that represents the chip.

I'm gonna hunt for a pair now that the rates have dropped. Gonna try to get an ID and eventually a pair from the pack.

Got my battle grey today. In person, it cemented my opinion as the best color way so far.

Agreed. Before the battle grey, I thought it was the white gum. Haha

Hows the creasing with the seude toe box? Or is the natural movement/crease line under the strap?

Hows the creasing with the seude toe box? Or is the natural movement/crease line under the strap?

Just from limited walking around the house, it seems that the creasing will be under the strap. I had no bends across the toebox.

Very happy with my pair. The nubuck toe gives the shoe a upgraded look and feel imo.

Back
Top Bottom