Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

img1735.jpg

Tough to say.

So you're saying when you first looked and first took pics, you thought they had an 'R'? But after flipping to macro, you realized it's an'S'?

Interesting.

^ Yup. Even now, when looking at the pic on the screen on the cam, it's an unmistakable R.

When I transfer the pic to the comp, and upload it, this is what I got ^.

So ... I can only assume it's the same issue with the first pair up there ^.

EDIT: I downsized the pic to try and see if I could duplicate the visual effect ...

img1735.jpg

Hooollleee!!!

When I look at that pic from a distance, it definitely looks like 'RIGNATURE', but when I look at it up close or from a 'normal' distance,it's clear: 'SIGNATURE'.

Crazy.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Hooollleee!!!

When I look at that pic from a distance, it definitely looks like 'RIGNATURE', but when I look at it up close or from a 'normal' distance, it's clear: 'SIGNATURE'.

Crazy.
Same thing here ... I actually thought I was crazy ... saw R on the cam, then S in the pic on the comp ...
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Glad we could put our heads together to solve this mystery. Score +1 for the NT Sleuths!
pimp.gif

img1622f.jpg

Now that we've got that out of the way, on to more important matters.

Like...

... your shoes. What size are they? Sell them to me. Do it now.
happy.gif

roll.gif

Nah, nice kicks, man.
smokin.gif
I'm not so much feeling the second shirt, but I'm feeling the OG witness shirt in the Dunkman colorway. I never knew theymade it in that colorway, and now I'll be on the lookout for one as well as the Soldier III Dunkmans.

nerd.gif

^ Ska, you already know, man!
glasses.gif

I already got you for the Jackie Robinsons on the next "come-up" ...

I'll keep an eye out for you on the Dunkman (if you tried on the Soldiers already, lemme' know what size) and shirt, although that shirt was a Quickenexclusive, I think.

BTW: Your avatar inspired me to go back in time and enjoy a full listen-through of "Dookie".

Good times.
pimp.gif

^ I forgot that was you that I had talked to through PM about the Jackies.

Yeah, I decided not to wait and to go ahead and make something happen now, so I traded a pair of retro Griffey Max for a pair of Jackie Swingmans.

So I've got my Jackies, but I still need some AF1xAM95 Supremes and some Dunkman Soldier IIIs.

"Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes.
Some call it slums, some call it nice.
I wanna take ya through a wasteland I like to call my home.
Welcome to paradise."

smokin.gif

I am goin to crap my pants if I dont' find some dunkmans for my son soon.

Im salty.. I didn't even want them and passed and now this lil sucka wants em worse than a PE.

*sigh*

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am goin to crap my pants if I dont' find some dunkmans for my son soon.

Im salty.. I didn't even want them and passed and now this lil sucka wants em worse than a PE.

*sigh*
laugh.gif
is your kid Veruca Salt?

best soldier ever, POP and Dunkman are bset CW, Soldier II Ugliest ever, ever don't have word to decribe.

man I just got the POPs and they're beautiful but after balling in them for about 6 hours, I've noticed they're starting give my pinky toesblisters. If it doesn't get better by the next time I ball, my POPs are going to be sold for cheap.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

man I just got the POPs and they're beautiful but after balling in them for about 6 hours, I've noticed they're starting give my pinky toes blisters. If it doesn't get better by the next time I ball, my POPs are going to be sold for cheap.
Thats the EXACT problem i have with my POPs.....my pinky toe is starting the blister buisness...which i never had before
smh.gif

Does anybody know where I can get the lebron "pop" soldier tshirt at? I've been looking and can't find it anywhere

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Originally Posted by DsLee559

man I just got the POPs and they're beautiful but after balling in them for about 6 hours, I've noticed they're starting give my pinky toes blisters. If it doesn't get better by the next time I ball, my POPs are going to be sold for cheap.
Thats the EXACT problem i have with my POPs.....my pinky toe is starting the blister buisness...which i never had before
smh.gif
if you do sell hit me up
happy.gif

I had that same problem with my pops little toe too just wearing them to a game. couldn't wait to get them off,
mad.gif
Dunkmans are actually a little better

so i went to my local finshine today and they had the aqua soldier 3's on shelfs! I thought they were coming out next month? I may cop tomorrow!

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

so i went to my local finshine today and they had the aqua soldier 3's on shelfs! I thought they were coming out next month? I may cop tomorrow!
Hmmm ... sounds tempting ... but I think I'm gonna' save my bread and try to grab some of those WNBA PE's this summer ...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

Hmmm ... sounds tempting ... but I think I'm gonna' save my bread and try to grab some of those WNBA PE's this summer ...
devil.gif

They look sick in person though man, wait till you see them

Back
Top Bottom