Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

^ C, you needa get me a pair!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Will-things are going well. I'm going to assist this year in basketball we should be tough. Sorry to hear about those sick days. I'm going to try topull some sneakers out this weekend to take pics....my schedule is brutal.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

man,pink joints look so ill.why the hell did i pass on those
cause they're pink.
nah,cause i was broke.
Same. I really wanted these but I got other things going on.

I wanted to support the cause with these since Cancer has been in my family.......

Originally Posted by Rafool

cause they're pink.
nah,cause i was broke.

I wanted to support the cause with these since Cancer has been in my family.......
Same here... cancer took away the most important people in my life.

Still I don't wear pink shoes. And I couldn't afford them anyway.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by Rafool

cause they're pink.
nah,cause i was broke.

Same here... cancer took away the most important people in my life.

Still I don't wear pink shoes. And I couldn't afford them anyway.
greg, not to sound like a meanie or a hater, but i always see this from many guys. The " I dont wear pink" slogan, what is your reasonfor that? again, not to try to stir any arguement or etc, i just wanna know your reason

laugh.gif
i think i can actually pull off a look with pink sleds.i'd justwear a black tee and jeans.make them pink joints pop even more.

my grandmother battled through cervical cancer 3 years ago and my fiancees father passed away from lung cancer so i'm more than down with the cause.

Nice SVSM. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

HOHLA had the Akrons and Ohios in today. They said they were suppose to drop next week but they moved it up.

i really need some osu soliders in my life, just somethin bout em that has that wow factor for me.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

OSUs and Akrons are releasing this weekend at HoH.
Gud looks in the info, thinkin about coopin the Akrons, anybody know wats the retail?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

OSUs and Akrons are releasing this weekend at HoH.
HOH Northline in Houston already got the OSU's and had the Akrons since this past Saturday during their Grand Opening...

OSU's and Akrons look nice up close.

Yeah they dropped them early to have good sales on the first day. Just how HOHNJ dropped the G.I. Joe pack for grand opening a week before everyone else gotthem.

I was surprised to find the CTK and SVSM at HOHChi yesterday. I couldn't get both, so went with the CTK. It seemed like they had a decent size run of theCTK and SVSM.

I need another pair or 2 of these LeBron Soldier III finals!! Really light and comfortable, I might cop the SVSM too..

How do these run size-wise? I'm about a 13.5, would it be OK to go 13 for these? Or should I go up to 14?

Back
Top Bottom