Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Bib, wanna add this to the 1st page
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

4098740993_18047c5f3a_b.jpg

i put all those patches on myself, (with the help of one of the other assistants)

50 pairs total... i did it to surprise my guys, and to see if it would work. So far so good.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i put all those patches on myself, (with the help of one of the other assistants)

50 pairs total... i did it to surprise my guys, and to see if it would work. So far so good.

laugh.gif
Good motivating..PEs for High School. I see you

Vince-I knew that...lol

Will-1 and 0, we're off until next tuesday.

We have an absolute stud Frosh this year, Deonte Burton, remember the name, 6'4" 220 Lbs, plays on the wing....he's gonna be big time.

Vince-I knew that...lol

We have an absolute stud Frosh this year, Deonte Burton, remember the name, 6'4" 220 Lbs, plays on the wing....he's gonna be big time.

woah! you have Deonte! he completely dunked on my friend! Im on the West Frosh team

Just saw this now, B. Got your text with the pic...didn't know u applied yourself. Nice work. And great selection of ballin' shoe!

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Vince-I knew that...lol

woah! you have Deonte! he completely dunked on my friend! Im on the West Frosh team

where do you play at?

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Yo sho3tyme....How did you do that?.....FIREEE!!!!
yea they are fire but if you read above he put them on him self for his team...

-Tyler

Vince-I knew that...lol

where do you play at?
West Torrance

Vince-I knew that...lol

where do you play at?
West Torrance
You play him in AAU?

Vince-I knew that...lol

where do you play at?
West Torrance
You play him in AAU?
nah our varsity played him in the westchester tourny i think, im on frosh

i was thinking about buying pair online and was wondering how's the sizing is on these. i have a wide foot and wear between a 9.5 and 10 depending on theshoe. what size should i get?

Anyone still looking/interested in any of the "special" colorways (CTK, SVSM, Think Pinks, Akrons, OSUs)? If you are, I could possibly help youout--just PM me with the colorway you're interested in and the size and I'll see if I can do something.

Back
Top Bottom