nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

Passed on them yesterday but after seeing all the photos on ig, pulled the trigger on an 11 this morning.

Last edited:
Looks like the fit kinda on the tight side and i didn't see a 12.5 anywhere. I wonder if I can get away with a 13. Im going to wait for the inevitable restock like what happened with the mowabbs.

Looks like the fit kinda on the tight side and i didn't see a 12.5 anywhere. I wonder if I can get away with a 13. Im going to wait for the inevitable restock like what happened with the mowabbs.

Hey buddy, you should be fine with the 13. I ordered an 11.5 (11 TTS) and I can't wait for my SNS order to arrive. Already knowing how I fit in all runners these should be perfect.

I need that blue pair to sit and go on sale. I'll pay retail for the neons but not the other colors.

Got a cancellation email for my ndc order today.. Anybody know where else to order these for retail? Looking for an 11 or 10.5

Can anyone compare the comfort on these to the og's? Since they updated the midsole and sock liner on the retro.

Quality is very high for a retro. I don't have OG's but they seem like they're made with equivalent materials to shoes of that era. They're comfortable and fit TTS for me. Just order your normal running shoe size. Only thing weird that I've noticed is the very prominent arch bump that comes from the insole. I assume that's how the OG's were too since it's a custom zoom air branded insole that I haven't seen before. Overall very happy with them. Although the price is higher than any other running retro, it's seems like they actually used better materials for a change.

Last edited:
These are looking great in all the new pics. :pimp:

Honestly, I'm just glad that these are sitting so we could all get them with ease. Good look to everybody that posted links day 1. Going to cop from SNS one of these days coming up.

If anyone knows of a size 14 in the neon Talaria, please let me know. I have had no luck.

My shipment from SNS came in yesterday! These are beautiful!!! Definitely in the running for retro of the year IMHO. Quality is great. As for fit, I went up half size of my normal 11. All Nike runners I have to wear an 11.5. These fit perfectly .5 up. I can definitely feel the added arch support. Thinknit was that way back in the day. Overall, LOVE THESE!! Feels great to finally have a pair (missed them back in the day).

I just hope the Spiridons are this good. Check out the pics below with the other pair of shoes I bought from SNS (Alpha Forces were only $84 and no extra for shipping. Plus these seem to have been a EU release. Couldn't pass up the price for some classic Barkley's). Thank you Nike for bring back the Talaria!!! :smile:

View media item 1984415
View media item 1984416
View media item 1984420

Last edited:
Got my pair from Nike yesterday. They shipped in a regular orange box with red box label. I was a little disappointed about that, but parlayed it into a discount code after a quick chat with a rep.

That arch is super padded as mentioned before. Overall a great retro of a classic. Just wish that MSRP was a little lower.

^^Hey buddy, check 4 replies above. I posted my fit opinion. They are a little more snug @ TTS so i guessed right going .5 up (I always do on Nike running shoes).

Last edited:
was there ever a shoe similar to this except it had a full length air max unit?

Back
Top Bottom